ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 21 - 𝔏𝔬𝔤𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔡𝔰𝔥𝔦𝔯𝔢

ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ʏᴇᴛ ɪ ʜᴇᴀʀᴅ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ᴏʀ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ.

I was worried, I expected at least some word from someone. I know Dream and I weren't on the best of terms but, I expected some little news. I had went to L'Manburg the other day to see if Dream had any news, or if anyone had any news.

And nothing. Nothing.

Then Dream relayed some news to people who were asking, apparently, according to Tommy, he wanted no one to visit. He was fine by himself with Ghostbur. I didn't buy it, the way Tommy hugged me when he was leaving made me believe he was never going to be alright by himself.

So today, I took it upon myself to try and find my way to Tommy. Dream did say we were allowed to visit him, but never disclosed the locations so I think I would be fine if I managed to find my way. Techno had left early in the morning, claiming he was collecting something which took time.

I have no idea what he was collecting and to be honest, I wasn't worried. Technoblade had been really good at ignoring the voices and being a pacifist and I was really proud of him. He had taken care of his turtles really well with Phil who visited a few times in the week.

I decided the easiest way to find Tommy was go and try and find some information from Tubbo in L'Manburg. So I put on my winter coat and left the house. The snow was falling heavier every day, and the snow grew thicker once I left the cabin. The sun hadn't appeared for nearly a full two weeks.

I made my way to the Nether, my axe in hand. I noticed an extra cobblestone path had been added in the mess of other paths. My curiosity finally got the best of me after wonder where all these paths led, I followed the cobblestone path slowly. The cobblestone had turned the obsidian when I got to another portal, and the only person that I knew that owned obsidian was Dream.

I went into the portal, and came to the other side. I took a step, and my shoes hit some green grass. Despite it being winter, there was no snow in sight. It wasn't warm, so I kept my coat on but the sun was still up in the sky. I looked around and noticed a path carved through the mud. I followed in and in the distance I noticed a few tents and a small area surrounded by striped logs.

"Thora?" I heard a rough voice behind me.

I turned and made eye contact with Tommy. The under bags of his eyes were a light purple, seems from lack of sleep. His eyes seemed more blue as the usual white of his eyes had turned red and bloodshot. His yellow hair was messy and long, and curly almost like Tubbos. His lips were cracked and his face was slimmer. He seemed taller, and skinnier. His clothes were ripped in several places, and in bad condition.

"Tommy, im so sorry." I said, the state of him had brought tears to my eyes.

He sniffled and walked into my arms, falling into them. I held him tightly for what seemed for minutes. He looked down at me, and his eyes looked tired. He had no energy.

"Have you been sleeping Tommy?"

"What do you think?" He snapped quietly, he walked past me and back into the small area that was walled up. I followed behind him and watched him sit down against the walls. I looked around, it was just a small space but it wasn't nothing, and I was content knowing he was somewhat safe in here.

"Im sorry I haven't visited. To be honest, I haven't had any information relayed to me about anything. I had no idea how to even get here." I explained as I sat in front of him.

"Yeah, I got that a lot. Don't worry, loads of people haven't visited me."

"Im sorry Tommy. I swear, no one knows what's going on with you."