ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 45 - ℭ𝔯𝔞𝔷𝔶

ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ 6 ᴅᴀʏꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ.

I had tried reasoning with Sam, obviously that didn't end well and he shouted at me to leave the prison alone. He then threatened that if he saw me anywhere near the prison then he would have to hurt me. My leg hadn't healed well, there was major bruising all over my leg, and the splint Techno had built broke a few times.

I went out to the prison everyday despite protests from Phil and Techno, and despite the threats from Sam. I needed to trigger something that would help Tommy get out, it had almost been a week. He must be suffering, I was still determined to get him out.

That's why I had spent the past 6 days gathering materials from mines and speaking to Sapnap to help me with Redstone. It was mostly trial and error for 6 days but I knew what I needed to make this thing work. I picked up two very heavy bags and put them on either side of Zyon to balance the weight better for him. I then slowly climbed onto his back, being wary of my sore leg. Once I was carefully settled, I signalled for Zyon to start the trek through the snow.

I decided to not take Zyon through the Nether, and led him past the portal and through the spruce trees. After a 20 minute journey, Zyon started trotting towards the prison. I pulled on the reigns, and Zyon halted quickly. I got off and tied him to the fence which marked off the land which Tommy's hotel was built on. Speaking of Tommy's Hotel, I had noticed Jack was now running it and was even displaying a big sign calling it his. Puffy and I had changed the sign back to display Tommy's ownership many times.

I stayed behind trees so I always have cover if Sam was to come out of the prison for anything- I also needed to avoid Ant and Bad as they were now prison guards. I picked up the bags from Zyon and placed them on the floor, well more like dropped them. I limped around sorting out the materials I gathered from the bags and I placed them all in front of me. I had TNT, stone which I need to mine into stone bricks, cement and redstone, also a redstone torch. I also had a large bucket.

I sat down in the most comfortable position, and started with the stone as that would be the longest process. I gathered the cobble stone and started mining away at it with my pickaxe to make it smooth and in shape. After 2 hours, I managed to do every single piece, and they were all in similar shapes so I could cement them together to create smooth-stone. The cement was a difficult process, especially when your hands turn into hard cement.

I spent time picking off the hard cement which covered my hands, while the cement in the stone hardened till they stuck together. Once that happened, I aligned them into a thin rectangle with one end open and then cemented them together. By the time this was done, sweat was dripping from my head and I just felt like crying. My leg was in more pain as it was becoming achy.

I wiped the sweat as I waited for another amount of cement to dry. I decided then to work of getting water from the coast of the prison, I picked up the bucket and limped my way to the water. I filled up the bucket and limped my way back over to the stone build. I set it down, and then picked up the shovel. I dug up a little bit of the ground within the stone and then poured the water in. I went back and forth to keep filling it till it was reaching the stone.

I then picked up the redstone, and started placing it in the right places. It was placed all around on top of the stone bricks and I then kept the torch in a safe place so I could activate the redstone later on. The sky was dark now, and the night air was keeping me cool. I picked some apples from the near by trees and fed Zyon.

Did I want to activate this? Would it stop Tommy from getting out? I wasn't sure. I looked at the TNT which sat on the side behind a tree so Sam wouldn't see it if he walked out the prison. Tommy would probably be out tomorrow, so was this really worth it? I should just wait.

Suddenly, loud voices echoed down by the prime path and I looked towards the top of the stairs. Tubbo and Ranboo were laughing together and walking down the stairs. Before my mind moved, my body did and I limped towards the prime path to meet them at the bottom. They saw me immediately and started making their way down faster.

"Jesus, what happened to your leg?" Tubbo asked as he stood in front of me.

"I broke it, I landed on the roof of the prison without water." I said with a sheepish smile, it wasn't my brightest moment.

"Jesus, you okay?" Tubbo asked, and I nodded. I would be, it's just a leg.

"Where you guys off to?" I asked.

"See the prison, we um, heard something went down in prison. We thought we would go see Sam to see what's up...You wanna join?"

"Yeah.." I grew nervous hearing Tubbo talk about something that could've potentially happened with Tommy while inside. Would he have to stay in longer?

All three of us walked slowly down to the doorway where you could see the portal. Sam was already standing there, looking very distraught.

His Netherite armour shone less in the dark, and his gas mask which normal sat on his face was dangling from his fingers. His hair was a dark green against his porcelain skin, and his eyes were bright green too. His pointed ears were more prominent without the mask. He was looking at he floor, sadness and despair covering his features. I stopped next to Tubbo who was also looking at Sam with curiosity. Jack was running up to us, wanting to know what was happening as well. He was adorned with a new black suit, but the same old red and blue glasses.

"Tubbo? Thora?" Sam asked as he looked up, his voice quite and hoarse. Tubbo and I looked at each other before walking closer to Sam and leaving the other two behind.

"Yo, what the hell happened in there?" Tubbo asked Sam, and I watched Sam wince slightly at the question. Something bad had happened.

"I couldn't get there in time..."

"In time for what?" I asked quickly.

"I never...I-I never thought Dream would actually do it...he would Kill him..."

I frowned, this wasn't what I thought it was...No.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked, he looked at me with confusion but I couldn't display any emotion, my mind running.

"They were in the cell and....and everything seemed fine. I came and I-I gave them the food because I was trying to figure out what happened and...he actually did it." Sam said as he aggressively rubbed his hands through his green hair.

"Wait, so what are you saying exactly?" Tubbo asked, all of this was so confusing.

"I'm saying that...Tommy's gone."