ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 4 - 𝔇𝔢𝔟𝔞𝔱𝔞𝔟𝔩𝔢

REAL LONG CHAPTER BUT I THINK ITS A FUN ONE :)

ᴀꜱ ɪ ꜱᴀɪᴅ, ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ʀɪɢʜᴛ.

Wilbur and Tommy had forgot to close the Ballot of their election, therefore allowing other people make their own parties and join the Election. Quackity decided to join the election since he wasn't European he decided he could have power over the country since Wilbur never allowed him in. He called his Party S.W.A.G meaning So We Are Gamers.

I remembered Tommy and Wilbur walking back into L'Manburg and panicking with the outcome. They had potentially ruined everything. They came up with the Party Name P.O.G meaning Politicians of Gaming.

ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜɪʟʟ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ.

Tubbo had announced he was suddenly supporting SWAG and Tommy obviously felt betrayed. I tried convincing Tubbo to stay with his friends and family, and Tommy framed Quackity and put up signs everywhere claiming stuff that Quackity had said- no one was sure whether to believe Tommy or not.

Over the past few weeks, I had watched from the side lines. Nearly every day the two different parties had grew. Tubbo was back on POG side- and Wilbur had managed to convince Niki and Jack. Fundy wanted to be a part of Quackity's party but his father wouldn't allow him. However, Quackity had George as his right side man and convinced Karl so far. I was aware that Fundy was making a party of his own, but that's it. I was also aware that Sapnap and Dream had yet to have an opinion on any of the parties which made me more anxious.

"Thora! Lets go! Debate time baby!" Tommy shouted as I sat on some stones stairs looking at Fundy who spent a lot of time recently, writing stuff down.

I stood up, adjusting the sword on my hip. I walked next to Tommy and he walked behind Wilbur, Tubbo was also running to catch up. Everyone would probably be attending the debate. We ran into the other party; Quackity, George and others were ready to argue already and couldn't just meet us up at the court house.

All of us got to the sky bridge and I rolled my eyes as the boys continued to argue and Wilbur went as far as to push George off the bridge. I managed to catch him just as he was falling, I grabbed his hand and yanked him onto the bridge again. I caught Wilbur's eye and gave him a solid warning as to not be so childish.

"He just pushed me!" George screamed as more commotion happened.

"He tripped! He tripped! You all saw him, he tripped!" Wilbur shouted as he kept walking, tommy laughing in the background.

George looked back at me expecting me to agree with him and snitch on Wilbur. I raised my eyebrows at him, and he knew I wasn't going to help him. He carried on walking, focusing on his balance and I walked behind him. We all entered the court house and Tubbo who was now in his persona of Big Law, put out the fires of Peace. Wilbur and Tommy immediately went into a separate room out back to discuss what they were going to say, and the rest of us on L'Manburg side got comfy until Tubbo- Sorry, Big Law- went to be the Judge.

When they came out, Wilbur immediately faced his son, Fundy. They conversed, Quackity butting in and trying to convince Fundy to support him instead of Will. I was just observing quietly, sitting next to Sapnap. For the past few weeks, I had watched this Election tear everyone away from each other again after we were starting to fix things after the war.

"You have any idea who your voting for?" Sapnap asked quietly.

"Nope."

"I SUPPORT QUACKITY!" Fundy shouted out. I looked over at the chaos, Quackity jumping about and shaking Fundy aggressively out of celebration. Wilbur was devastated. I could see it in his eyes, he rubbed his chin gently and turned to sit down. I knew Wilbur was quite controlling and condescending at times, but he was still trying to be a good father.