ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 25 - 𝔖𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱 ℜ𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔢𝔡.

ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪɴᴇᴠɪᴛᴀʙʟᴇ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ. ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ʙᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ, ᴡʜᴇᴛʜᴇʀ ʙʏ ᴏʟᴅ ᴀɢᴇ ᴏʀ ʙʏ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴛᴇʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡɪʟʟ ɢᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴠᴏɪᴅ ɪꜱ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ.

I had woke up abruptly in bed, the voices in the void were growing louder the more I fell asleep. A strong hand lay on my arm and I looked at Techno in the dark who was looking at me. He placed his hands on both of my arms, and gently pulled me into his arms.

I climbed in his arms, he held me tightly and rocked back and forth slightly. I rested my head on his shoulder and looked towards the light from downstairs.

"What's happening?" Techno whispered softly.

"The void."

Techno didn't reply so I wondered if he understood or not, but I sat still in his arms as he held me. I closed my eyes, but I knew I wouldn't be falling asleep anytime soon. After 5 minutes, Techno stood up with me still in his arms. He sat me on the desk chair, and sat on his knees in front of me.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Techno asked.

"I died. By Tubbo. I think. I don't know, I went into the void."

"What's the void?"

"A darkness. There's nothing there, it feels like you spend days there when really its only seconds. There's familiar voices too and they get louder, it scared me awake."

"Okay, how are you feeling? Does it hurt?"

"No, it just weird. I woke up here and I knew I was alone, then I heard Tommy. I didn't really have time to come to terms that I had actually died. Still processing it."

"Yeah, I know. I'm still processing it too." Techno said as he laid his head on my legs. I stroked his hair, the braids somehow still perfectly intact.

"Did it look bad?"

"Really bad. I just remember your armour being punctured where he stabbed you. And the blood...God, the blood. It was bad, and I knew at the back of my mind you wouldn't make it but I so desperately wanted you too. I hated watching you suffer. What I want to know is how did you get there? Before me?"

"Dream came and saved me. I was hearing footsteps but I thought I was going crazy but turns out he was actually there. He untied me and carried me to the Nether and we walked to L'Manburg. We waited on top of a roof for everyone, then Dream said I needed an element of surprise to save you, but when I tried to stop Quackity, seems Tubbo stabbed me."

"Dream came? He knows where I live? So many things are going wrong."

"What happened after I got stabbed?"

"I wanted to go to you but the Army would've killed me, so I went after Carl. Dream had him and handed him to me then took me down a tunnel where he gave me iron armour and a Netherite Pickaxe. Then Quackity found me, I took his first life." Techno explained.

A sudden shooting pain shot up my body, and I jumped slightly. I stood up, Techno watching me carefully. I pulled up my shirt, and I had a massive scar. A scar, left from the sword. Techno ran his fingers over it, I unintentionally jumped away. It was super tender.

"I just got a shooting pain. Apparently you go through the void and come back out with scars."

I put my shirt back down, and looked outside. It was still dark out, but I wasn't going to sleep.

"Im going to go see the puppies." I said with a smile. Techno stood up full height and put on his red cloak, "Where you going?"

"I need to show you something, come on. I showed Tommy yesterday when you went to bed."

I nodded and put my own winter coat on, I climbed down the ladders behind him and followed him past the pond and cow farm. We came to a stone wall and I looked at it, but it didn't seem out of place. I watched as Techno walked forward and uncovered a button from the thick snow. He pressed it and the wall came down.

"Techno, what is this?"

The wall came fully down and inside the small room, or cave, there was wither skulls on display. Hundreds of skulls in which Techno had been collecting for months it seemed. The secrets and the hesitation to tell me why he went out so much was because he was preparing for war, or any threats.

"I didn't tell you because I didn't know how you would feel."

"What is this all for Techno?"

"War. At first I got them for protection of our home, but after what they did to us...L'Manburg is no more Thora. I made a deal with Tommy. He helps me destroy L'Manburg and I help him retrieve his discs."

"You idiot! Tommy will never help you with that!"

"He agreed!"

"He's 16! He probably doesn't even know what you mean to do! And if he does, what makes you think he's going to stick with it!"

"HE'S NOT A FUCKING CHILD, HE CAN THINK FOR HIMSELF!"

"YEAH SURE, BECAUSE YOU WERE THERE WHEN HE FOLLOWED WILBUR-"

"I WAS!"

"NOT AT THE START. TOMMY'S FIRST DEATH WAS AT THE HANDS OF DREAM BECAUSE HE WAS FIGHTING FOR INDPENDANCE WHICH HE THOUGHT HE COULD HAVE. HIS SECOND DEATH WAS BECAUSE HE THOUGHT HE COULD BEAT DREAM IN A BOW DUEL. ALL OF THIS WAS BECAUSE WILBUR CONVINCED HIM OF SOMTHING HE COULDN'T HAVE. YET HE STUCK WITH L'MANBURG BECAUSE HES A CHILD AND THAT'S HIS HOME, HE WILL NOT STAY WITH US."

"You can doubt him all you want...I believe he knows that Government is corrupted."

I shook my head in disbelief, I thought Technoblade was smart. Some sort of god, yet he just told the plans to destroy L'Manburg to a 16 year old who will stand against anyone trying to blow up his home.

"If you think that, then you don't know Tommy. Don't come back to me when he betrays you for L'Manburg."

I walked out the room, no longer enticed by the Wither skulls hung on each of the 3 walls. If Techno wanted to trust Tommy and blow up L'Manburg together, he can. I just don't want him to come running to me when Tommy choses L'Manburg over him. I know Tommy, he will always pick his home. He will always choose Tubbo, no matter what.

ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ ɪꜱ ʟᴏʏᴀʟ ᴛᴏ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴜʟᴛ.