ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 39 - 𝔐𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠

ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ.

I had awoken with a start, my sleep filled with images of blood and red. It seemed to be haunting me, after so long without seeing pools of blood, they were drowning my dreams. I tried to distract myself by taking care of the pets we owned. I fed and cleaned both horses as best as I could. I fed Kingsley and even began a game of fetch across the snow.

"Good morning Ranboo!" I shouted as I saw him exit the gate and make his way to the portal. He waved and smiled, I guessed he was on his way to Snowchester.

Everyone went in their own ways during the day, Technoblade decided he wanted to go mining to gain strength after the month long hibernation. Phil had a project he wanted to start for the Syndicate therefore needed, "Absolute silence".

I decided to go and see Tommy, and Puffy if she was around. I put my weapons on my waist belt but decided on avoiding the armour. I don't think I would run into any trouble, I would just have to be careful. I then decided bringing Kingsley along would be a good idea, I would have scary dog privilege.

"Come on Kingsley!" I shouted and he ran to catch up, I threw the ball a few times on the way to the portal and then we both entered and walked carefully through the Nether till we reached the community house. I walked through, and Kingsley stuck by my side, we walked past the busy buildings by the prime path till we reached Tommy's house.

I knocked on the wooden doors loudly, and waited till Tommy opened the doors. Eventually, a sea of blond hair appeared in the doorway. His blue eyes were bright, in contrast to the darker bags under his eyes. He smiled a bright smile, and came outside.

"Hey Thora, how you been?" Tommy asked as he bent down to stroke Kingsley. Kingsley backed away at first but then when I smiled, he let Tommy stroke him.

"I've been good, Techno and I went away for a few days. You need to catch me up..." I smiled and we slowly but sub-consciously walked the direction of L'Manhole.

"There's been a lot actually, you know the fucking egg? Yeah, BadboyHalo is a fucking prick. He took us to the egg and apparently I'm 'immune' or something, but Tubbo went down as well and he started crying! Fucking crying! OH, and the hotel is coming along brilliantly! We have the outside built, and Sam Nook is working on the inside. I planted some egg in there to attract the Egg Boys..."

"You planted Egg in there, you can touch it and feel alright?" I questioned, if I was near the egg, it started saying horrible things to me.

"Yeah man, im immune or some shit. Why we at L'Manburg?" Tommy asked as we stepped on the glass. I shrugged.

"Have you visited Wilbur's 'grave?'" I asked, and Tommy shook his head. I led the way, Kingsley staying close to us. I pointed to Wilbur's grave. It was marked in the stone mountain with bright blue paint and gold was moulded into big chunks and placed there too. There was also a few wooden buttons for reminders of Pogtopia and two pieces of untouchable TNT in reminder of L'Manburg and what could've been.

I noticed a wooden box by Wilbur's grave and a guitar which sat leaning against this box. The box was filled with blue and white flowers. I smiled, it was a nice sight. I gently picked up the guitar and strummed it lightly, it was slightly out of tune.

"So what did you and Techno do?" Tommy asked as he looked at the grave with some sort of disgust.

I smiled, and led Tommy to a hill. We sat down and I strummed the guitar again so I could figure out how to tune it. It took me a few seconds, I haven't picked up a guitar since I was 12. The awful day in my village, the last time I saw my parents, my old guitar...Seeing Wilbur's guitar unlocked some memories.