ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 70 - ℭ𝔞𝔱𝔠𝔥 𝔲𝔭

ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴜᴘ ᴡɪᴛʜ Qᴜᴀᴄᴋɪᴛʏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ.

I had been woke up by Kingsley jumping on my bed, I laughed as he licked my face and stood on my head. I finally calmed him down and got him off my bed. Then I realised the reason for his disturbance, I heard several heavy knocks on the front door. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran down to the door. I opened it and a large mushroom was at my door.

"Thora finally, Jesus." George said as he smiled, and I let him inside.

"I was sleeping! It like 7 in the morning George." I said as I sat beside him in the sitting room.

"Okay, first of all its like mid-day and second of all, please put something over your body, I don't need to see all the marks from Mr. Blade."

I looked down at what I was wearing and it was the bare minimum. A vest top and some shorts due to the weather being very hot recently, after all it was nearing summer. I chuckled nervously, most of the bruises made by Techno had only now started to fade away. However, they were all still visible near my thighs, collarbones, shoulders and neck.

"Sorry, let me put something on." I said as I stood up, walked my the bathroom and put on a bath robe. I walked back into the sitting room and sat down, "So, can I help you?"

"No, just wanted to visit. Seems you've been pretty busy lately." George said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh come on, he was here like nearly a week ago now."

"A week ago, those bruises are dark as hell for a week ago." George said as he scooted closer to me and made me crane my neck back so he could get a better look.

"I know, trust me, they haven't been easy to hide." I said, and he laughed.

"So other than...this...What you been up to?" George asked as he scooted back into the corner of the sofa and looked at me. He was back in his usual mushroom attire.

I debated on telling him about Quackity and Las Nevadas but then decided against it, after all I still needed answers from Quackity and if George were to ever find Las Nevadas, he could get his own answers.

"Nothing, hanging out with Tommy. What about you?" I asked, and I debated telling George about Wilbur and I didn't see why he couldn't know but I didn't know what to tell him or where to start.

"Not much, Kinoko Kingdom doesn't attract any attention. It's quiet, you need to come back. Sapnap and Karl mis you as well."

"Yeah I will, George?"

"Yeah?"

"I need to tell you something about Wil-" I was interrupted by another knock on my front door. Both George and I stood up and walked to the door, he opened it and I looked over his shoulder to see a beaming Sapnap.

"George, you need to come home real quick, Karl did something to your house." Sapnap laughed and George groaned loudly.

"Look, tell Karl to piss off." George said as he stood outside ready to leave with Sapnap, "Sorry Thora, I'll come back later okay?"

"Oh well, im meeting up with Tommy and it's Techno's birthday so maybe at the weekend okay?" I said and George nodded and they both said goodbye before leaving towards the forest and Kinoko Kingdom.

I let out a breath and went upstairs to get dressed ready for Las Nevadas. I decided to ride Zyon there to allow him to stretch his legs for today and Kingsley could come as well if he wished. I was wearing the casual outfit without the armour, as it would be sweating in Las Nevadas. I hopped on Zyon and Kingsley was ready, we trotted peacefully towards Las Nevadas.