ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 40 - 𝔇𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔛𝔇.

ᴛᴇᴄʜɴᴏ ᴅɪᴅɴᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰꜰ ᴍɪɴɪɴɢ ʏᴇꜱᴛᴇʀᴅᴀʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴇ ꜱᴀɪᴅ ʜᴇ ᴅɪᴅ, ʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴛᴀᴍᴇᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏʟᴀʀ ʙᴇᴀʀ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ʜᴇ ɴᴀᴍᴇᴅ ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ.

Techno had decided that today was the day to find an end base to establish a place for the Syndicate. We had made a small team of us two and the addition of Phil since he was very knowledgeable about certain things- it was said that his wings had derived from another dimension called 'The End.'

We decided to not let Ranboo into the secret that we were going to find the End stronghold as he was half enderman and we would have no idea how he would be effected by this. We just didn't want anything bad to happen to him if it did affect him in any way. Phil walked into our cabin and we all got sorted together while talking and discussing Ranboo who was in his house in the mountain.

"Phil, do you have any feathers?" Techno asked as he searched chests.

"No, we could ask Ranboo?" Phil replied with a shrug.

Techno nodded and the three of us went over to Ranboo's house. We knocked and Ranboo came to the door, he smiled nervously when he saw the three of us at his door.

"Hey Ranboo, do you have any feathers?" Techno asked and Ranboo pointed ot the chest around the back of his house. A small, random chest sat around the corner of his house and Phil rummaged through it. He handed it to Techno who laughed at how unpolite Phil was.

"I'm not getting kicked out am I?" Ranboo asked nervously.

"No of course not." I said with a reassuring smile.

"Well, can I tell you guys something that might get me kicked out?"

I looked at Ranboo, was he about to tell Techno about the enderwalk? I grew nervous, I didn't know how Techno would react, I don't think he's ever been in a position of kicking someone out of his land before. He usually just murders them.

"So, I have these periods of time where I don't remember things that I do, so you know the um...you remember the old community house? I was kind of the one that blew that up..."

"Are you sure?" I asked, I was so certain it was Dream. It only made sense it was him, I was sure Ranboo was in L'Manburg when the commotion went down. But it made sense, if Dream was in his head and he was enderwalking back then too, maybe Dream's 'voice' led him to do it without him knowing. His second consciousness being sort of attached to the voice of Dream, therefore leading to the explosion by Ranboo when really it was 'Dream'.

"But why?" Techno asked suspiciously.

"I cant remember why, but I'm fairly certain I did that..."

"Honestly Ranboo, we don't care. We don't even know what the community house is."

"Oh- Awesome." Ranboo replied, the shock evident in his eyes. He looked at me, and I winked. I guess Techno didn't care, I cant imagine why he would. Phil chuckled as Techno shrugged and claimed he didn't care about the importance of the community house. He then claimed 'nobody cares about the discs'. That was true, at least no one here cared about the discs other than Tommy.

We fell into silence for a few seconds till Techno turned and started walking, Phil and I laughed and we started the journey to get to an End stronghold. Turns out, I thought it was further away then expected. We walked just past the portal where the ocean started. Under the ocean's freezing water, was the opening to a End stronghold.

"Oh, your taking the piss!" Phil laughed as we dived under the water. All of the armour worn had respiration on and it was the first time I had had the ability to go under water and able to talk and breathe. I knew it didn't last forever so we dove into the opening in the stone ceiling and got inside the Stronghold.