Chapter Fifty-Four

Scar

With just a light tug on the towel, it dropped to the floor as my eyes fell to his already hardening length. I bit my lip, feeling a tingle shoot down to my aching core.

His deep raspy voice broke my lustful stare. "Let's start right here," He growled, pushing me back against the bed with a sexy smirk.

My heart was pounding against my chest in anticipation of his touch until I felt his warm lips against the sensitive parts of my inner thigh and each of his hands gliding up the sides of them. He began to kiss my other thigh, gently nipping at my skin. "Ooh," I moaned, reaching my hand down to weave my fingers through his damp hair.

His hands grabbed my hips, running each of his thumbs along the hem of my blue laced panties. Phoenix's tongue began to glide up my thigh until his hot breath blew against the spot I desired him most. Without warning, I felt his tongue press against the lacey material of my panties, running up between my folds. My legs jolted in pleasure, lightly squeezing his head between my thighs. "Mmm, Phoenix," My voice came out in a whisper. "Please," I begged.

I stared down at him, watching his tempting blue eyes lock on mine. "Fuck baby, you're already soaking wet," A panty melting grin formed on his face.

My lips slowly curved into a flirtatious smile with a slight blush to my cheeks. "Only for you, Nixie."

"That's my girl," He hooked his thumbs under my t-shirt, gradually pushing it up towards my chest before placing soft kisses on my stomach. "Only I can touch you like this."

Nix brought the shirt all the way up to my neck, exposing my hardened nipples. I let out a shaky breath as his mouth hovered over my breast. "Only you," I whimpered happily as his tongue swirled around it. His hand slid down my stomach and into my panties, running one of his fingers between my folds as he placed another on my throbbing clit. "Ohhh mmm," My arms wrapped around him, digging my nails into his back.

"I don't think you want it bad enough," He growled in my ear before softly biting it. "Show me how much you want me to make you cum."

He continued to tease my pussy, slowly rubbing it up and down while I went crazy. I began breathing faster as I slipped one of my hands through his messy hair, giving it a tough tug backward to make his eyes find mine. "Oh, I will," I raised my head until our lips were almost touching. "While I show you just how badly you need my sweet little pussy wrapped around your cock...how hard you want to fuck me until your cum drips out of me and you look down at the body that's always been yours," A fire of desire and lust had erupted inside his eyes before our lips met. His tongue pushed through, dominating mine. Phoenix quickly thrusted two fingers into my wet core. "Ohh mm mmghh," I moaned into his mouth as he kept going back and forth, picking up the pace.

Our lips parted for a moment as my head fell back on the bed, and my eyes glazed over in ecstasy. Phoenix added another finger, slowly pushing them inside me. "That's it," He whispered in a husky tone while my pussy felt full. "Take it all, baby...get ready for what you really want."

"Ohhh god...mm, yesss," He started to go faster, pumping his fingers in deeper every time. "Don't stop, please, I'm going to," Just before the final word flew out of my mouth, I released all over his hand, grinding myself against his fingers to ride out my orgasm.

Once I came down from the high that Phoenix gave me, he gently pulled his fingers out, and I wasted no time by reaching down, taking his thick length in my hand. "Mmmghh," He moaned against my neck as I moved my hand up and down him. The slightest bit of cum seeped out the tip of his cock when my thumb rubbed against it. "Fuckkk, Scarlett," He hissed in pleasure before taking ahold of my wrist, looking down at my amused face. "You don't get to tease me," A corner of his mouth curved up before he yanked my hand that was stroking him to his chest before standing up.