Chapter 27

Danielle POV

"Okay guys thank you for joining this live! I hope you enjoy tonight's episode and I'll definitely be live tweeting later on, big loves, bye everyone!"

I waved, blew a kiss at the camera and signed off Instagram live. Putting my phone on the kitchen counter, I looked up to see a tired Amalia walk in.

"Hey there sunshine," I smiled.

"Morning," she yawned, coming to sit on the stool beside me.

"How did you sleep?" I asked.

"A little better I think," she shrugged.

"Breakfast?" I suggested.

"No thank you," she smiled weakly.

"It wasn't a question Mali," I winked, getting up to make her something.

"You know what day it is today right?" I asked as I opened the fridge.

"What day?" She replied, tilting her head to the side.

"Station 19 day, the new season is airing tonight," I told her excitedly, watching as she instantly went pale.

"It's gonna be okay Mali, you've been incredible all throughout filming, you're gonna shine sweetheart," I assured her, continuing to make her breakfast.

"I think Stefania and I are going to go live on Instagram together later if you want to join in?" I asked her.

"Maybe not today. Maybe next time," she said shyly.

"That's fine Mali, you can still be with me, just off camera. It will make the fans crazy not knowing who's with me," I laughed, pouring her a drink.

"Greg emailed me, he's assigned me some school work," she told me as I put a bowl down in front of her.

"That will give you something to focus on," I said positively.

"Yeah," she agreed weakly.

"It's just.."

She paused.

I sat back down beside her, taking one of her hands in mine.

"Look at me Mali," I said softly.

"You can talk to me, what is it?"

She took a shaky breath, I moved to stroke a piece of hair behind her ear.

"I've had a look at the tasks and they're really hard," she admitted.

"Oh Amalia, you know you don't have to struggle with it alone. I can help you," I told her.

"I don't want you to waste your time," she confessed, looking back down.

"Sweetheart we're quarantined in the middle of a pandemic. I've got nothing but time," I chuckled.