Chapter 106

Stefania POV

"Hmm are you sure you don't want to climb back into bed with me bellina?" I asked with a croaky morning voice as I stretched my arms out above my head.

"I would love that and I'm actually surprised you're still in bed but I said I'd go to that charity golf tournament for the LA City Fire Department ages ago," Danielle said with a soft pout, sitting beside me on the edge of the bed.

"I felt like being lazy," I yawned, my fingertips trailing up and down her arm.

"It's only 8:30, you're not being lazy yet," she laughed.

"Is the bambina awake?" I asked, knowing Danielle had been to check on her after getting ready.

"Yeah just about, she's still falling in and out of sleep. I'm gonna go say bye before I leave," she said.

"Is she okay about you going out this morning?" I asked.

"I think so, she knows she's with you all morning so I don't think she's bothered," Danielle shrugged.

"She's doing well," I smiled, remembering a time not long ago that Danielle couldn't leave the room without Amalia getting anxious.

"She's doing brilliantly," Danielle agreed.

"I feel so bad about what she overheard the fan saying about her though. I know she said she didn't want to talk about it but I can guarantee she'll be dwelling on it," she sighed.

"Do you think we should make a post on social media?" She asked.

I shook my head quickly.

"No, Amalia would hate that. She won't want any more attention brought to her," I said. 

"I want people to know it's not something we're gonna stand for," Danielle added.

"I bet we've been tagged in the selfies, maybe if Amalia told us which one it was, we'll know not to engage if they show up at the set again?" she suggested.

"I'll speak to the bambina this morning," I nodded, liking that idea.

"I'm sure Carter will let us know who it was if Amalia doesn't want to look," Danielle pointed out.

"Si, we might have to hold him back if he sees them again," I joked.

At that moment, Danielle's alarm on her phone began to go off.

"Right my love, I've got to go," she said, leaning down to kiss me.

"Hmmm last chance to stay," I said in between kisses, pulling her closer.

"Heyy I gotta go," she laughed.

"Hmm fine," I sulked playfully, crossing my arms over my bare chest.

"You go and leave your half naked girlfriend in bed," I winked.

"Trust me, it's not easy," Danielle laughed, getting up and heading towards the door.

"I'll say goodbye to Mali and send her in, she'll snuggle with you," she said, blowing me a kiss from the door.

"Drive safe mia amata. I love you," I called, still warm under the bed covers.

"I love you," she smiled, a light blush still appearing after all this time.

After she left and I heard her enter Amalia's bedroom, I reached out to grab my cami top, comfortable enough around the bambina but knowing she'd prefer me to have some sort of shirt on.

I heard Danielle leave through the front door and I expected to see Amalia appear in the doorway to mine and Danielle's bedroom.

But she never arrived.