Chapter 115

Amalia POV

"Barrett's gonna be here in about twenty minutes bubba," Danielle said, walking into the living room.

"Okay mom," I smiled, looking up from my laptop.

She grabbed her shoes and sat down across the room, pulling them on and tying the laces.

"So bella," Stefania continued, pulling my attention back to the screen.

"If you're referring to a female in the first person you need 'lei' and the masculin is 'lui'," mama explained.

"But if it's plural it's 'loro' for any gender?" I asked, trying to remember what she'd said earlier.

"Fantastico bella," she grinned proudly.

"I just need to do the quiz at the end now," I said, clicking to the last part of my online lesson.

"Can mama go get ready to go out or do you need me for the quiz?" She asked, her hand resting gently on my lower back.

"I wanna try on my own, I'll shout the questions to you if I'm stuck," I chuckled.

"I'm proud of you bambina," Stefania smiled, nuzzling her nose against mine before standing up from the sofa.

I began the end of lesson quiz and did the first three easily, getting myself stuck on the fourth.

"You can take your laptop through to Stefania if you need to bub," Danielle said, noticing that I'd paused.

"You read my face?" I pouted.

"I know what your concentration face is sunshine," she winked.

"She's changing though," I pointed out, going back to Danielle's suggestion.

"Bubba you've probably seen me change more times than Stefania has. She won't mind," Danielle laughed.

I turned to try and hide my blushing face.

"Or stand outside and talk to her through the door," she suggested.

"I'll do that," I said, standing up and watching Dani shaking her head at me.

"YOU DONT NEED TO," Stefania called through the house.

"I LEFT THE DOOR OPEN,"

"GET YOUR CHICKEN BUTT IN HERE," she shouted.

"Told you," Danielle winked.

I playfully stuck my tongue out at her but headed to their bedroom nonetheless.

"Stuck bambina?" Mama asked when I walked in.

"I just wanna make sure I'm right before I go onto the next one.

Still only half dressed in a pair of jeans and her bra, she perched on the edge of her bed.

"Let mama see," she said softly.

"I think it's the third box," I said quietly, looking around the room while she read over the question.

"And that would be correct bella," she smiled.

"Really?" I asked in surprise.

"Si bambina, you're doing good," Stef grinned, getting back up and walking towards her side of the closet.

"Thanks mama," I said, continuing onto the next question.

I stayed where I was on their bed incase I got stuck again but managed to get all the way to the end without needed to ask her again.

"I got 100%," I told her, watching as she styled her hair in the mirror.

"Brava Amalia, little superstar," she said, locking eyes through the mirror.