Chapter 150

Amalia POV

"So what did your mom say?" I asked Effie when she hung up.

"She said yes!!" Effie squealed excitedly.

"Really?"

"Yeah, she said it actually helps because she has this meditation sound bath tonight and otherwise my dad would have to make dinner for me which he sucks at so now she doesn't have to worry about me starving," Effie laughed.

"You'll never starve if Stefania's cooking," I told her. 

"But I think Danielle said something about ordering pizza," I added.

"I'm not fussy," Effie smiled, throwing her phone down on my bed.

"Oh, my mom said she's gonna drop off some clothes and stuff for me on her way to her studio," she told me, picking up my Eeyore and running her fingers over his ears.

"You could've borrowed my stuff," I shrugged.

"Maybe some things yeah but you're smaller than me," Effie pointed out.

"Then you could've had Danielle's or Stefania's, I steal their clothes all the time," I told her.

"No, I think the fangirl in me would actually make me explode," Effie laughed awkwardly.

"I thought you were used to seeing them now?" I pointed out.

"I've been fans of them for a long time now. It's gonna take a while to change from them being my favourite actresses to my best friend's moms," she chuckled.

"Like, I forget that they're here when we're just hanging out, I'm just in my best friend's room. But then I remember that my best friend's room is in the same house that Danielle Savre and Stefania Spampinato live in," Effie said getting redder.

"Best friend?" I questioned, hearing her say it multiple times.

"Yeah," she said quietly.

"I mean, I do see you as my best friend but it's cool if you don't...."

"No I do. I want to be your best friend," I said quickly cutting her off.

"Carter is my best friend too but Stef said there's not really any such thing as one best friend and...."

"I'm happy to share you," Effie laughed, now cutting her off.

"Okay good," I smiled.

"Oh and you'll get used to being around Stef and Dani more, they're both super chill," I told her.

"Can I ask you something?" Effie asked looking a little apprehensive.

"Of course," I assured her, reaching to pick up one of the pieces of elastic from the box of beads.

"How come you refer to Stefania and Danielle by their names when you talk about them but call them mom to them?" She asked me, copying me and reaching for a bracelet elastic.

I tied the end and reached for a sparkly, purple bead to thread first.

I thought about what she'd asked me.

"I don't know," I shrugged, not really knowing how to answer.

"I think it's just easier, I mean everyone just knows them as Stefania and Danielle, and that's what I called them originally,"

"I didn't meet them and call them mom and mama the first time," I laughed awkwardly.

"That would've been weird," Effie giggled with me.