Chapter 62

Amalia POV

"You did it sunshine," Danielle smiled widely when the plane levelled out.

I let go of the breath I'd been holding the entire time.

"Just breathe for me next time Mali," she winked.

"Okay," I chuckled.

"Wanna see out the window?" She asked excitedly.

I bit my lip and shook my head.

"Come on baby it's alright, have a look," she encouraged.

I took another shaky breath and lent over her legs slightly, not fully able to move with the seatbelt on. She held her hands around my waist to let me fully lean over her to look out the small, oval window.

We were above the clouds now. Nothing could be seen but blue skies and pure white.

"It looks like a fluffy bed," I said, turning to look at Danielle who had a bright smile on her face.

"What?" I giggled nervously, moving off of her legs to sit back in my seat.

"Nothing," she smiled softly.

"Tell me," I laughed, shaking her arm childishly.

"Later I promise," she agreed.

I accepted that turned back around fully.

Suddenly, a bell rang loudly, making me jump.

"Shh bambina it's okay, it's just to say it's safe to move around the plane and take off your seatbelt," Stefania calmly explained.

"Still want that cuddle?" She winked.

I blushed a little and nodded shyly.

"Come here bella," she said warmly, unclipping the belt for me.

With nothing restricting me, I was able to tuck my legs underneath me and lean against Stefania, who already had her arm out ready to place around me.

"Make sure you look out of the window when we begin to land in Italy bambina. It's very special," she whispered, gently guiding my head down to her chest.

I nodded against her as she began to run her fingers through my hair.

"Half an hour down," Danielle said with a slight laugh.

"Only 11 and a half to go," she added, adjusting herself to get more comfortable.

"It's still so early," I yawned, laying my arm over Stefania.

"Try to sleep bambina," she whispered.

I nodded and went to move off her.

"Ahh ahh no Mali, I've got you," she said, keeping tight hold of me as she held my head against her boobs.

"I can feel your heartbeat," I said, running the material of her shirt through my fingers.

"Match the rhythm bella, you're still breathing a little quick," she said, grabbing Danielle's attention.

I felt Danielle shuffle a little closer and lean her head against my back.

"Try to sleep beautiful girl, we're here," she said calmly.

I concentrated on the beating of Stefania's heart, trying not to let myself get distracted with anything else.

I could hear Danielle and Stef talking but wasn't registering any of their conversation.

"Close those eyes bambina," Stefania instructed softy.

She ran her finger gently across my cheek and up and down my nose, the soft movement allowing my eyes to give in and close.