Chapter 136

Amalia POV

"AMALIA!" I heard Danielle call through the house for me.

I closed my laptop and hopped off my bed, going to find her to see what she wanted.

"Hey bambina," Stefania said when she saw me appear in the living-room.

"Come sit with mama," she said, patting the space beside her.

I did as she asked and Danielle came to perch on the edge of the coffee table in front of us.

"What's wrong?" I asked, sensing something wasn't quite right.

"Nothing bubba, nothing's wrong at all," Danielle reassured me.

"We just wanted to talk to you about something bella," Stefania smiled, moving her arm around me and pulling me into her side.

I rested my head down on her shoulder and began playing with the rings on her fingers.

"What is it?" I asked nervously, panicking that they'd found out about me adding another class to my course load.

"You know Vittoria si?" Stefania said, twirling a piece of my hair around her finger.

"Yeah?" I nodded, not knowing where she was going with this.

"So she called me a couple of days ago to ask if her and my other niece Chiara could come stay with us for a week while they visit LA. It makes more sense for them to stay here instead of spending money on a hotel and it would be so lovely to spend some time with them. I haven't told them yes yet bambina, Danielle and I wanted to talk to you first," Stefania explained.

"Why? It's up to you guys isn't it?" I asked slightly confused.

"Bubba this is your house too, you get a say when it comes to people staying. We'd never agree to something you weren't comfortable with," Danielle said, leaning forward and running her hand over my knee.

"I don't mind, I like Vittoria" I nodded.

"You'll get on well with Chiara too bella, she's a little closer to your age than Vittoria," Stefania smiled.

"Will I have to give up my room?" I asked, looking between them both.

Where would I hide my Barbies and other stuff that would make them think I was really childish. They were both so mature much cooler than me.

"No no bambina, there's a king bed in the spare bedroom. The girls can share," Stefania said, squeezing my shoulder lightly.

"Okay," I nodded, happy with that plan but still thinking of hiding my things away.

"When are they coming?" I asked, having lots of questions.

"It won't be for about a month bella, I told them we'd have a lot on with Danielle's directing this week and then getting Ford," she told me.

"But I can confirm with them now I know you're happy with the plan," Stefania added.

I smiled up at her and she leant down, nuzzling her nose with mine.

"Thank you bella," she whispered.

"Right we need to go get ready. We have to leave soon," Danielle said. I could tell she was feeling a little nervous about starting to direct today.

"Wait mommy," I said, quickly untangling myself from Stefania's arms and rushing to my room.

I came back carrying a small wrapped parcel.

"Here, this is for you," I blushed, handing it to Danielle and sitting back down on Stefania's lap to watch Dani open it.

Mama snaked her arms around my waist, and jiggled me on her knee a little.