Chapter 46 - The Water Ninja

Why do are you even trying for them? They obviously don't even care. You have this power now just kill them. Kill them all!

No. I can't hurt Lloyd, I can't hurt people. It's wrong and—

What about the ninja? They've never cared about us. A bit of revenge wouldn't hurt.

Ronin puts Nya's money into a safe as while they fly on R.E.X. to the Samurai X Cave.

Ronin glanced at her. "Pretend you didn't see that. Should be at the Samurai X Cave shortly. Make yourself comfortable."

Nya raised an eyebrow. "For someone so desperate for money, you sure have a lot of it."

Ronin shrugged. "Let's just say I owe someone a large debt."

It went silent for a moment before Nya said something. "Unless you like awkward pauses, do tell."

Ronin sighed. "I made a few bets in my life, and if I don't pay off the Soul Archer, my soul's going to the Cursed Realm."

"And you think cashing in on our farm will save your hide? You're a real gentleman."

"Save it, sweetheart. Unlike you, I don't have a ninja support system. It's me and me alone. Speaking of which, who else knows about your secret cave?"

Nya rolled her eyes in annoyance. "No one. It's a secret."

"Well, it looks like we're not alone."

Nya gasped when she realized the entrance was opened.

The two ran inside and hid behind a rock, Nya peaked out to see the intruders, Morro and his goons, checking out a mech.

"Morro's here." Nya cursed. "He already knows Airjitzu, what does he want with the Mechs?"

Ronin seethed. "Yeah, well, the Soul Archer's here too, so now would be a good time to leave." Nya grabbed his arm to stop him from leaving.

"If I can't help my friends as the Water Ninja, I can help them as a Samurai."

Ronin sighed. "I've got a bad feeling about this."

Nya snuck around and managed to get inside her Samurai Mech. "Sorry to crash the party, but this place looks a little dead."

Morro growled. "The girl. Get her!"

Nya grunted and attacked, but her iron swords had no effect on the transparent and permeable ghosts.

"All right, maybe my weapons can't help."

Ronin came out, wielding a new blade, and used it on Soul Archer's arrow. "But this can."

Soul Archer glared at the bounty hunter. "Ronin."

"Yeah, that's my name. Don't wear it out." Ronin caught sight of Morro using the Allied Armor. "He's conjuring reinforcements!"

Nya moved. "That I can deal with." She shot a bomb at him, which stuck onto the armor.

Ronin's eyes widened. "You're gonna blow up your friend?"

Nya's eyes widened as well in shock. Well crap. "Oh, yeah. Maybe I didn't think that through."

Morro threw the Armor away before it exploded and glared at Nya harshly. "Destroy them!"

Nya ejected out of the Mech to avoid the ghosts and Ghoultar possessed it, using it for his own power.

"We can't fight them all. We gotta leave!" Ronin called out.