Chapter 4 - The Last Anacondrai

The Fangpyre tribe, controlled by Lloyd, and in a way, Lucy, caught up with the Hypnobrai.

"Go, General! The Hypnobrai. Now to teach them a lesson for betraying Lloyd Garmadon!" Lloyd ordered but when nothing happened he looked at Fangtom annoyed and confused. "Uh, do your thing, Fangpyre. I let you out of your hole for a reason."

"Attack!" Fangtom shouted.

The Fangpyre and Hypnobrai were about to collide when Fangtom saw who was leading them.

"Skales, my old chum! I didn't think I'd be fighting you. Hmm, moved up in the world, have we?"

"If it isn't the Fangpyre. Of all the cold-blooded to creep up on us, I'm glad it is a friend."

"Wait, I thought you were enemies, not friends." Lloyd questioned.

"We were at war. But seeing that Skales is now leading them, well, I don't see why we can't be comrades." Fangtom said.

"Have you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussle." Skales chuckled.

"A tussle? A tussle!? But I'm Lloyd Garmadon! Bringer of evil!"

"Hehe. What should we do with them?"

"I could turn them into one of us." The Fangpyre General suggested.

Skales shook his head. "Hmm, no, the little tykes are pretty useless."

"What if you hypnotize them and make them think they're a pig?"

"That'd be pretty funny."

Lucy tugged on Lloyd's sleeve. "We should leave." He nodded and they snuck away.

"Hahaha! Can you imagine?"

Lloyd and Lucy climbed on a Serpentine Vehicle's tail, but it moved and sent the two flying.

At the Sea of Sand, the kids were walking alone.

Lloyd was mocking Skales. "Had you released the Constrictai, the Venomari, or heaven forbid the Anacondrai, then we would've had a tussle. Pfft." He looks at the Map of Dens for the Anacondrai Tomb.

"Lloyd, don't you think if the other tribes are scared of it then the Anacondrai would be the worst Serpentine to let out? I mean if the others betrayed us what will stop them from doing it too?" Lucy asked.

"They wouldn't dare." Lloyd said.

They kept walking and came across a huge stone in the shape of a fang.

"Lucy, we found it! The Anacondrai. The most feared and powerful Serpentine of them all. And if they're afraid of the Anacondrai, then the Anacondrai is what they're gonna get. Mwahahahahaha!" Lloyd opened the tomb and shined a flashlight on some bones.

Lucy whimpered and held onto his arm. When they see an Anacondrai they jumped in fear.

"My sincerest apologies, young man and young lady. Oh, dear, due to my unfortunate appearance, I tend to have an unsettling effect on people, heh. Oh, I believe you dropped this." He handed Lloyd his flashlight. "Ah, there you go."

"Uh, thank you. Uh, what happened to the others?" Lloyd asked.

"Poor, unfortunate souls. All those years, locked away with nothing to eat. Must have slowly starved away until they were just scales and bones. And who may you be, my little appetize—Uh, I mean, friends?"

"Lloyd Garmadon. Son of Lord Garmadon and future dark ruler."

"Lucinda Garmadon. Same as him." Lucy nodded to Lloyd.