Chapter 17 - The Stone Army

Lloyd trained a lot more now. There was this time that the boys were freaking out cause they thought Lloyd had disappeared and they talked about this 'Mega Weapon' but Lucy just dismissed it.

Lucy was extremely thankful for Nya, because without her she had no idea what she would've done. Being a girl sucked, like, they bleed for an entire week monthly, they have to wear these really uncomfortable and expensive bras —though the sports bras aren't that bad— not to mention hair. Lucy absolutely loathed her long hair and got Nya to cut it back to how she used to have it. Shoulder length.

Thing is about hair, Lucy didn't like it long because it got everywhere. But if she cut it too short then she couldn't put it behind her ear to keep it out of her face. So the middle ground was shoulder length, long enough to put back but short enough it wasn't as unbearable.

Lucy also, since the discovery of them, trained with her powers a lot.

She got a new outfit as well. Seeing as she couldn't fit her favorite hoodie anymore. Nya helped her shop.

Now she often wore a purple hoodie over a lighter colored tee shirt. Plain shorts and high socks with boots. She often wore a bandana to hold her hair back too.

I couldn't find a bandana on Gacha so I went with a hair band

One morning, the Ultra Dragon made a mess and Lucy decided 'screw this the boys aren't going to take care of it' so she did herself.

Just as she was halfway through it Lloyd came out and he helped her finish it.

"I swear, we always have to do the dirty work." Lloyd said.

"You mean I do all the dirty work and you join in when I'm halfway done." Lucy muttered but no one heard her.

"Hey, having a pet Dragon requires a lot of responsibility." Cole said as he and the Ninja came out.

"Didn't your Mom ever let you have a pet?" Jay asked.

Lucy's sour mood instantly got a lot worse. She dropped the dragon poop in the trash.

"We don't remember our mother. She abandoned us when we were really young." Lloyd said while Lucy just glared at the ground.

"She just left? Who took care of you?" Jay asked.

"We spent our whole lives at Darkley's Boarding School."

"Hey, I have a mission for you guys." Nya slid down the Bounty's anchor to them. "It's the Museum of Ninjago! They've asked for you guys! Something really strange has happened."

"What?" Kai asked.

"You're gonna have to see it to believe it."

Lucy sighed. Knowing she would be stuck behind since she wasn't a Ninja. But hey, Nya isn't either so at least she has some company.