Chapter 47 - Ninjago Above All Else

I can't... I can't just... I won't hurt them. You can't make me. Nobody can make me do something I don't want to do.

What about yourself?

You aren't me. Just get out of my head!

Nya watched the Ninja climb the mountain and soon enough, jump through the Blind Man's Eye. They had run into Morro, but they made it through! And they got them a hostage.

Ghoultar.

"Deepstone bars." said Nya, smiling a little to herself out of pride. She made this thing. "You're never getting out of here. Now tell us, what's in the tomb that's so important?"

"What does Morro want?" said Sensei, pushing Ghoultar to answer.

"Ghoultar never talk. Oops, Ghoultar talked. Uh, Ghoultar no talk from now on." The ghost said firmly.

"Oh, I'll get him talkin'." said Ronin, he raised his Aeroblade but Sensei stopped him.

"No, Ronin. We must find another way to get answers out of him."

Ghoultar laughed.

Misako shook her head. "Let him laugh. The ninja are already in Cloud Kingdom and well ahead of Morro. Let's just hope they can find the Sword of Sanctuary before it's too late."

"Misako? Can we talk?" Nya asked the older woman, who was cooking in the kitchen.

"Of course, Nya. What's wrong?"

"Why aren't you worried about Lucy?" said Nya bluntly.

"What?" Misako looked at her in confusion. "Of course I'm worried about her, but that girl has always been so independent,"

Nya knew that wasn't true, as far as she could remember, until the last few months, Lucy has always depended on specifically Lloyd.

"I know she can take care of herself. Besides, the Master of Aether is the most powerful Elemental Master once they reach their true potential. Lucy has. She's fine."

Nya shut her mouth as Misako got back to work and Nya left.

Just because Lucy can defend herself doesn't mean they should just leave her to the wolves!

Nya, Sensei, and Ronin were still trying to get Ghoultar to talk, and failing to do so.

"Still won't talk, hmm?" said Sensei. "Guess it's time to bring in the 'big buns.' He's all yours, Misako."

Misako came in with a tray of food. "Puffy Potstickers?"

Ghoultar stared at the tray, if he had an actual body Nya was positive he would've been drooling.

"Ghoultar not strong enough. Ghoultar want! Ghoultar tell everything!"

Then Kai's voice came through the intercom. "Come in, Bounty! Come in! Hope your jets aren't cold, 'cause we're coming in hot!"

"The ninja. Everyone to your stations." Sensei ordered. Nya dashed out of the room.

Misako was looking at the display screen, giving them a visual on what was happening.

"Morro has the Sword of Sanctuary." said Misako, as Nya caught up.

"We know what Morro wants with the tomb. He's after a crystal that can unleash the Preeminent to curse the Sixteen Realms." Kai said, using a broken wooden board as a snowboard, Zane and Cole doing the same (though Zane's was split in two and were essentially ski's).

"Then we must work together to make sure that doesn't happen." Nya looked over her shoulder at Sensei. "Nya, get us into the action."

Ronin didn't move.