ii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

A nice family dinner was over as I stood up and walked to my room.

Instead of thinking about my grandparents upcoming anniversary, I became to plan out my escape.

Im sorry Zeke. Grandma. Grandpa.

I will not sit and wait for the time I'll die and recieve freedom.

"Y/N" Zeke spoke as I halt and turned to him.

"You look like a mess" Zeke chuckled and fixed my messy hair. Zeke have grown his height. Zeke became more taller than me.

"Sorry" I whispered as Zeke gave me a warm smile.

I'm so sorry Zeke. But. I have to do this. I'm so sorry.

_____________________

It was mid night every citizen is asleep. Except for guards.

The mystery man's name was Mr Kruger. I learned it before we sneak out of the house.

I'm now standing at a empty alley way with Mr. Kruger as we tried to avoid Marleyan guards.

We continued our way to the port as we saw a ship parked.

After some guard avoiding action, we successfully got into the ship as it sailed to the ocean.

Mr. Kruger said that I should stay away at the deck of the ship to avoid being seen. Since no one will go outside at night.

I watched the beautiful scene of blue sky and ocean waves. No word can describe it.

It was my first time seeing this view. It gave me chills and excitement.

"Mr Kruger. Is this how freedom feels?" I ask the man beside me as he looked at me..

"Yes. It is like this" He said as he looked at the ocean longingly.

So this is so it feels. Its nothing compared to being stuck in a room.

______________

Paradis was in sight.

Mr Kruger told me to jump in the ocean because when we reach the shore, it'll be hard to keep a hidden profile when the boat will stop.