𝖡𝖺𝖼𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖽𝗂𝗌 1.2

"Hi Eren... It's been a while."

Y/N stood just a few feet on the hill. So many feelings came back to her in an instant. The small gravestone plastered directly to where Eren would lean his head and sleep underneath the tree. She also slept just right next to him back in the days.

This was always the Yeager sibling's spot.

To think this is the beggining of the end. Y/N accepted it for many years. Though she could only feel the sad emotion of longing. The gravestone imprinted the words;

Here forever
Rest In Peace
My most beloved
My dear,
854

Y/N could only gave a sad smile as she sat beside the gravestone. She was sure that Eren's head was buried right underneath this gravestone. She couldn't help but chuckle bitterly but at the same time smile.

"How ironic is it..." Y/N then glanced at the spot where they would always be greeted with the sight of the tall walls. "Before shit happened to us, we always wondered what was beyond this walls. We always wondered what would the outside world would look like.... And now... Here we are..."

Y/N glanced down on the gravestone and laughed to herself. "Teachnically its 'Here I am...' cause you know... you're dead."

"I feel bad for Mikasa... She now has pick freedom for us but it left her all alone. Life is shitty. I could've rubbed a bit of my luck on her considering how I'm doing now.

I have a husband. I have children. I have a career. I have happiness and I have freedom. Fate has their favourites, I can tell..."

Y/N spent her time talking to... Well supposedly dead Eren... It caught her by surprised when a bird had landed on the gravestone chilling their casually.

"That's odd for a bird to not fly away from humans" Y/N admitted but let the bird chill on its own.

"You know Eren... I somewhat hate you for trying to sacrifice your goddamn life for freedom..."

Y/N casually sighed till a the bird on the gravestone pecked her head hard. "AH BITCH WHAT THE FUCK"

The Ackerman stood up in rage as she tried to punch the bird but failed miserably as the bird flew away before she could hit.

As the bird flew away some of it's feathers fell landing on the head of Y/N's youngest son who had arrived.

"Ahh Lui..." Y/N smiled at her youngest who was dusting away the feathers from his head.

"Dad said it's time to go back 'cause Auntie Mikasa is arriving in a few minutes." Lui informed.

"hmm... it won't hurt to waste just a few minutes." Y/N muttered as she gestured her son to come up to her.

With a confused look, Lui obeyed his mother standing beside her infront of a gravestone. Y/N placed a hand on her son's shoulder.