xxxxii

☠✍

☠✍

Y/N could not see Commander Erwin anywhere at the front of the ca
ets. Did he die? Or did he just fall?

He wouldn't die, right? He's the commander after all. Plus if he did we still have the titan injection right?

Y/N continued to kill the tall titans in front as she was almost close to the beast titan. Her eyes widen when she heard the Beast Titan talk.

"I crushed it to dust? Haha. What's gotten into me?" The Beast Titan chuckled as the once rocks turned to a cloud of huge dust poured down his hand. He took a boulder once again and crushed it to rocks. "Why are getting so worked up? You're not like your father, right? You've gotta try and enjoy things. So let's turn them all into proud little chunks of meat"

The beast titan began to ready his throw. A sudden wave of nostalgia came in Y/N as her eyes widened seeing a small memory.

Zeke began to ready his throw. Litlle Y/N began to ready and catch it. But Y/N missed giving Zeke the win of the game.

"Yeah!!! Game over!! Haha!! Do you like that? I change how I threw the pitch" Zeke exclaimed in joy as Y/N was salty about it completely ignoring her brother.

Suprise and shock came to Y/N as the same words that the boy 'Zeke' exclaimed in her memory were the same words the Beast Titan had exclaimed as well.

Getting distracted Y/N almost got caught by a titan's hand but thanks to her speed she had killed it in less than a second. Her eyes glance in the scouts' direction as a few scouts were still there.

Y/N saw Erwin's bloodied body on the ground. Shock and saddened came up to her.

She also saw Marlo's body sprouted with blood on the ground. Even though she and Marlo weren't that close, this was still Marlo's first mission as a scout. He didn't know what was coming.

Every new scout is like this. They didn't know what was coming to them. They didn't know they were on the brink of death when they joined.

It made Y/N furious. She could not handle the bloodthirst she had been keeping ever since the Monkey titan appeared.

Y/N felt an extreme amount of energy and desire to kill in her. Using that energy she killed the tall titans quickly going close to the Beast Titan.

Y/N heard another scream of people knowing that the Beast Titan had thrown another wave of rocks killing more of the scouts.

"Aww, you poor things" The Beast Titan uttered giving Y/N a murderous and disturbing smile.

"The only thing that's poor is your dick and your lifespan" Y/N uttered with a chaotic smile.