lxiii

⚖ • ⚰

⚖ • ⚰

"I really thought I was the favourite but I was wrong..." Y/N snickered calmly looking at the starry night sky as surprisingly Eric was the one moulding her body.

"Kid, What in the world happened to you???" Eric asked. It was very refreshing to hear his voice even though he was years dead.

Y/N plumped herself back on the sand and then glanced onto an unconscious Zeke being moulded by Ymir Fritz herself. Why won't the kid mould him and not her? Eric noticed the girl glancing at her brother with daggers.

"Was it your big bro?" Eric asked.

"Levi and Zeke couldn't meet eye to eye with each. Probably because Levi is too short or it's because Zeke killed Erwin..." Y/N said feeling tired of all of this.

"First you had daddy issues and now brother issues... Kid, what a fucked up life your living." Eric chuckled almost finishing Y/N's body.

"At least I got a relationship" Y/N muttered.

"Well, it's finished..." Eric said as he stood up helping the girl stand up.

Y/N gladly wore a white dress not wanting to be exposed naked. Though Eric couldn't help but notice Y/N's piercing dagger-like gaze on her older brother. The older man patted her head just like old times and looked at her with a worried face.

"Still can't forgive Zeke???" He asked as Y/N stood silent. "I guess that's a yes..."

"I guess I just felt a bit... Betrayed..." Y/N muttered. "Of course, I'm not surprised about it..."

"What do you feel about your older brother??" Eric asked as the two continued to stare at Zeke being moulded by a silent Ymir.

"He's a piece of shit... But he's still my brother... But fuck him, he killed Erwin... He probably and almost killed me and Levi..." Y/N admitted.

"Oh well... Too bad I'm not a psychiatrist..." Eric chuckled as he suggested for they walk closer to Zeke and they did.

"You've been in the paths a lot right?? That does mean you were always dead or?-" Eric questioned.

"I don't even know myself... Times when I'm alone or even random shit happens... I get transported here or even get in contact with Ymir Fritz." Y/N responded.

Slowly, Zeke's eyes awaken both fascinated and confused... The more Zeke came back to his senses the more Y/N felt annoyed and angered... Of course, why wouldn't she be angered seeing the killer who killed her and Levi?

"Well well... Look what we have here..." Y/N snickered and smirked bitterly. She couldn't handle his bullshit anymore. "Rise and shine motherfucker..."

Y/N crouched down at the level where Zeke was sitting up. Neither Ymir who was working nor Eric who was simply watching didn't bother to stop Y/N at all.