lxxii

☠︎︎✍︎

☠︎︎✍︎

"Peick!!" Jean shouted as he took Peick.

"... I can keep fighting once my arm's fixed," Peick replied.

"You idiot you're already at your limit!! We'd have to retreat... Now, where's big chungus-" Y/N said as then their attention diverted to Reiner who was defeated with multiple arrows and spears pierced through him.

Both Jean and Y/N dashed up to help Reiner but behind them led two more titans ready to claw and bite. The three thought it was the end like always but left surprised upon seeing Porco and another Jaw defend them from the titans.

"...?!"

"Wha-?"

Both Jean and Y/N wonder in shock wide-eyed while Peick looked relieved and a bit happy.

"Porco!!! Marcel!!" Peick exclaimed.

"Galliard!!" Reiner exclaimed as well. Though he was shocked when he heard a bite from behind him.

"Ymir?!!" Y/N exclaimed upon seeing her old friend Ymir's Jaw Titan. Suddenly Y/N was picked up by Falco's Bird Titan catching her off guard.

"You're coughing out blood," Levi said with a worried look.

"H-huh...?" Y/N then wiped her bottom lip to see her blood. "I didn't notice..."

"That's enough fighting," Levi said patting her head.

"B-but Jean and Peick-"

"They'll be fine," Levi answered as Gabi took out a cloth and handed it to Y/N.

"Thanks, Gabi..." Y/N gave out a weak smile as she clutched her forehead from the sudden pain. Being pregnant and battling in a war for your life is one of the most extreme challenges Y/N had faced.

"The titans are helping us?!" Gabi exclaimed seeing the predicament happening on the boney back.

"It seems like it," Levi answered then face Y/N. "What happened there?"

"Ymir's Jaw titan helped us... It was so sudden we don't even know." Y/N answered.

"Heeeyyy!!!!" A voice Y/N and Levi well knew who it was as their eyes shocked widened as well as Gabi. "Heyyy!!!! Over here!"

Zeke had half of his body stuck on a crystalline spine. He also looked aged with his hair turning white. Zeke was waving directly at them which shocked the three.

"What..?" Gabi speechless wide-eyed.

"No way... Zeke." Levi muttered also in wide-eyed shock.

"What the fuck is that bitch doing here?! Wasn't he stuck with Eren??!" Y/N furrowed her brows knit tight.

Instead of being overwhelmed with a shock like Gabi she instead was annoyed. Was Zeke going to be a nuisance in this war? Is she going to have a headache with Zeke trying to defend Eren?