lxi

☠✍

☠✍

"Why can't I drink with them?" Y/N pouted sadly at Levi as she then looked at her fellow scouts and her squad drinking happily with the brought wine.

"You just puked a few days ago... I don't trust your system drinking wine in a mission." Levi answered sternly as he stared at the bonfire which was the only light source through the deep dark forest of giant trees.

"B-but... It was just a few days ago..." Y/N pouted more as she turned to the only thing she can do. She gave Levi the puppy eyes which she rarely does.

"That won't work..." Levi said knowing that Y/N was giving him the puppy eyes despite staring at the bonfire heating a metal container above it.

"Waah. So mean~~ Levi~" Y/N whined and gave up.

Her eyes then diverted to Zeke who was reading a book with intent. Y/N felt that Zeke was oddly sceptical. If Zeke were to read a book, he would look calm and relaxed but he wasn't. His gaze on the book looks like something is bothering him and doesn't look like reading the book at all. Zeke's gaze looked like he was up to something.

But before Y/N could point out her brother's odd demeanour, she began to feel mass fatigue coming into her body as to then she leaned on Levi's shoulder and slumbered into the dream world.

Y/N felt the sandy texture on her back as she opened her eyes. She was back at the emitting white tree and was greeted by the starry night sky and the texture of the pure white sand.

It was a while since she last came here. Probably a month or so. Y/N looked around to see the surroundings if anything changed at all but of course, it hasn't. The tree was still glowing brightly like before. Staring at the brightness made Y/N turn around and rub her eyes.

The more she rubbed her eyes, the more lost and chaotic her eyesight is. The feeling of being transferred to an alternative dimension. Once Y/N's eyes cleared themselves as she blinked, her surroundings changed.

She wasn't in the paths where the bright tree, snow-white sand and the starry night sky reside but she was in the crystal cavern. Y/N could recognise the crystal cavern in the underground of Rod Reiss or Fritz's church.

"Is this another memory or?-" Y/N cut her question as she gave attention to the sound of a titan evaporating.

Turning around as she saw a titan that looks approximately 13 m tall. They had light, shoulder-length hair, that hung loosely around her face. The titan had noticeably large eyes with dark loops within them; as well as a somewhat skeletal nose. Its torso had a defined muscle lining and had a definite feminine form much like Annie's titan. A small figure approached the titan. It was Rod himself alive in the flesh.