xxxii

.Season 3 begins.

Season 3 begins

☠✍

"I bet Eren's cleaning skills doesn't match mine's" I joked as I fixed her sweatshirt. "Right?"

"Hmm..." The Lance Corporal hummed.

The two of us went inside as we had already heard a lot of rambling.

"Pfft. We can't even leave them just for a second in a single house." I joked once again as we reached the rambling children in the room.

"Hi Historia" I greeted Historia who was holding some wood.

"What's all the commotion?" Levi asked. Eren look back at Levi with a scared look. My other friends were still bothered about the fact that Sasha is stealing another potato.

"Pfft, my brother is scared of the clean freak Levi Heichou" I snickered as I had received a glare from my brother.

Meanwhile, Levi had stroked underneath the table finding dust. My other friends had noticed what Levi was doing and had instantly shut their maws. I went up to him and saw his hand covered in dust.

"Ohh... Dust" I pointed out the dust on the Heichou's hand as Levi faced the younger people on our opposite side.

"I'm quite sure I gave you enough time" Levi spoke. I snickered behind the Lance Corporal. My friends look dumbfounded while Eren looked like he was done with everyone.

"Oh anyways... Eren" I spoke out my brother's name as I had caught his attention. "Hange precisely wants to start the experiment."

"R-right" Eren answered.

_________________________

Eren's titan roared as he fainted on the ground. Me, Levi, Armin, Hange and Moblit we're on higher ground while Mikasa and Jean are on the lower.

"Thanks for covering ears, Levi." I thanked Levi as he took off his hands from my ears. He knew that I had incredible but sensitive hearing.

"What's wrong Eren!? Get up! The future of humanity is riding on you! Damnit, Get up!" Hange cried out.

'Poor Eren. He's been through a lot lately. A lot of anxiety and pressure is on him.' I thought getting worried for Eren.

"Hey, four eyes. He's not quite the same this time. He's not even 10 meters and some parts of his body don't have muscles. Plus Eren's ass is sticking out." Levi pointed out as I burst out of laughter.

"Damn... His ass is flatter to the bones." I snicker.

"I can see that! Eren?! Can you still move? Give us a signal or something!" Hange asked. Mikasa went to Eren worriedly.