xxxviiii

☠✍

☠✍

"So you're saying that Eren isn't your full brother?" Levi asked as Y/N nodded.

"Yeah. The Commandant said Dad said it himself."

"So... Are you going to tell Eren about this? Especially when the Mission to retrieve Wall Maria is just close. We don't know what will happen to neither you nor Eren."

Y/N thought about it as she sighed. The two shorties were inside Levi's room after visiting Keith Shadis. Y/N was sitting on the sofa while Levi was standing in front of her.

The rest of the Levi Squad wanted to ask Y/N why she cried and what made her cry. The Lance Corporal ordered the others to not bother her for a while and do something else.

"Well. I've already prepared for that." Y/N replied. Levi was curious about what Y/N had planned."If I somewhat disappear or get kidnapped, look below my bedsheets and you'll find a diary."

Levis stood silent then crouch down at Y/N sitting level taking her hand in his.

"Since we'll be partnered up together, I'll promise that I'll keep my eye on you at every time as your lover and Captain." Levi kissed Y/N's hand making her blush. Levi stared at Y/N's eyes softly. "Y/N Yeager. You stole my heart just like how you stole that one titan kill count from me"

_______________________________

"Y/N!" Eren called Y/N who had just come out of Levi's office.

Y/N's body tensed as the boy came up to her.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Eren worriedly asked as Y/N just gave a smile that tried to conceal the truth away from him.

"Everything is fine. I just cried about what Mom told about us being special and all." Y/N chuckled making the atmosphere a bit lighter. Eren's face turned to relief.

"I see..."

"By the way Eren." Y/N placed a hand on Eren's shoulder. "Do your best but please take a rest"

___________________________

Wearing the same green raincoat uniform, Levi and Y/N along with Commander Pixis, Hange and Erwin stood around the table. The box containing the titan injection was placed on it.

"Sorry, I'm late." Premier Dhalis Zachary had arrived as he sat on the chair. "Well? Have we discovered what's inside the container?"