xxxxvi

☠✍

☠✍

"Dad... What are we doing here?" Y/N asked her father as she held Eren's hand.

'Why do I have the urge to run and never come back?' Y/N thought

"We'll be okay Eren." Y/N gave Eren's hand a small squeeze for encouragement. Eren nodded.

Grisha led his children deep in a forest, away from the place where the people from Wall Maria evacuated. Y/N noticed that her father looked bothered. It looked like he wants to force himself to do something that he could not do.

"Dad..." Y/N called once again to her father as Grisha sighed and faced his children.

"Eren can you leave me and Y/N for a moment?" Grisha asked as a confused Eren nodded and went away leaving Y/N and her father alone.

"Y/N..." Grisha crouches down to the height of Y/N while holding her shoulders. "Bring back Eldia to its rightful place."

"What?" Y/N asked confused as Grisha took out a syringe from his pocket. "What the fuck?"

With the syringe in Grisha's hand, it made Y/N panic and took a huge step back away from her father. Y/N didn't know why she felt panicked. She felt sudden deja vu.

"Y/N calm down. The injection can't work if you're in a panic." Grisha took Y/N's arm as she tried to get away from him. "Stay still!"

It caught Y/N by surprise cause she couldn't budge out her father's hands. Y/N tried but didn't succeed. Y/N was guaranteed that Grisha never had this kind of strength to stop her at all.

'How did dad even get this kind of strength?!" Y/N wondered.

"You're friends with Ymir Fritz, right? You talk with her at times." Grisha whispered as Y/N was dumbfounded.

"What are you saying? That's delusional. Don't come up with things that don't even exist, Dad" Y/N grumbled as she tried to budge out her father's grip but did not succeed. "I don't know any person named Ymir Fritz!"

Grisha stayed silent for a while.

"Y/N... Listen to me... Join Eren's side to free Eldia! No matter the consequences. You and Eren must succeed!" And with that Grisha plunged the syringe in Y/N's arm. "Make your father proud!"

"Dad... What's in the syringe?" Y/N muttered as she slowly began to be unconscious.

"I stole an injection from some important people. They said that the person getting injected with it will have the same powers of the Founding titan but will not turn to a titan..."

"What? That's some delusional shit, dad..." Y/N frowned as she stared at her father getting very drowsy. "I fucking hate you."

"I'm so sorry, Y/N... But you asked for it..."