lv

☠✍

☠✍

"Ragghhhh!" Colt heavily groaned and panted. He was on the ground being pinned by Y/N with a practice stick that was designed like a sniper gun. "Shit..."

"You're such an idiot, Colt. Are you holding back and going soft at me?" Y/N taunted as sweat drooped down her cheeks with a smirk on her face.

"I-i swear I'm not holding back." Colt pleaded to surrender from the constant heat and exhaustion. "You're just... Too strong."

"Tch... Too strong my ass. If you put much more effort into our daily duelling then you could've at least beat me for just one time." Y/N held out a hand to the tired Colt.

"I am putting effort. You're just very... Amazing." Colt scratched the back of his head as the dust of pink reached through his cheeks chuckling. The blonde admired Y/N. Colt couldn't remember the last time he fell for someone. I mean who wouldn't fall for her kind personality and strong attributes.

"Yeah right. Praise all you want 'cause if I'm not here to be strong to protect you and the kids then who should they rely on?" Y/N asked with a small frown forming.

A small silence echoed throughout the training grounds. It was peaceful. The four kids have finished their duelling just hours ago and it was already turning sunset. Colt could sense that Y/N felt uneasy about something and stood up.

"Hey, let's get ice cream. My treat." Colt shyly smiled trying to cheer her up with Y/N's favourite dessert.

"Umm sorry Colt. I think I'll pass for today. I feel a bit... Not fine. I just want to be by myself for tonight." Y/N forced out a smile. "Though I'm grateful for your suggestion..."

"I-i oh... Okay... I understand." Colt tried to hide the huge amount of disappointment from the words that came out of Y/N. He tried to give her a reassuring smile but it turned out to look like a weird smile...

"Thanks, Colt." Y/N smiled gratefully as she turned around and walked away.

Colt sighed in frustration that Y/N couldn't come with him though he understood that she wasn't in a good mood. It made Colt question if he should confess his interest to Y/N.

Thinking of confessing to Y/N and visualizing her accepting him made Colt excited and confident. Colt has never felt anything for anyone around him but when Y/N showed up, it all changed rapidly with both his emotions and his heartbeat. His imagination took the best of him and his confidence as he chased after Y/N and held her hand startling her.

"Y/N I like you! I like you so much." Colt exclaimed as his face turned rosy red. His heart pounding hard as his smile brightened.