xvii

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

"I'll do it!" Eren said with determination. "I'm not sure wether I can or not. I'll do it!"

"Well said" Pixis smiled as he held and patted Eren's shoulders proudly. "You're quite the man"

And with that, it made me chuckle from what the Garrisons Commander said as Eren glared at me, playfully.

'You'll always be a child inside, Eren' I thought as Pixis went over the edge.

"Staff officers, Assemble! Prepare to strategize " He shouted

"What? Seriously?! Calling this plan 'optimistic' would be an understatement" Armin spoke beside me. "How can we just go ahead with it?"

"I agree with you" Eren said From behind us. "But it's pointless to question his decision. I'm sure Commander Pixis can see something we can't"

"Something we can't see?" Armin asked.

"I mean he is the commander of the Garrison Regiment, there's a reason for him to achieve that title." I added.

"Besides, there's probably a fundamental issue to deal with before executing the plan. I'm sure the Commander is fully cognizant of that" Eren continued.

'I guess Eren gained a few iq from all the titan power he got.'

"Which means...." Armin realized it, so do I as well.

"The titans aren't our only enemies."

"Time is of the essence." Kitz voice spoke as we turned around, seeing two people behind the commander. "We have a role for you to fulfill, young soldiers"

'I ain't as young as them tho' I brushed out the thought to not ruin the moment.

_____________________

Everyone on the ground seemed so uncomfortable, unstable and unsure of the plan. Some people were about to fight but stopped. Some showing signs of anxiety.

I hung out with Armin and Mikasa as Eren was taken away by Commander Pixis. Armin was discussing plan with two Garrisons and Mikasa was normally looking at Eren. As for me, I was looking at the not so quiet Trost District.

'I wonder what memories were hidden in that basement for me. Maybe some useless things or so. It would make sense that dad said that I lost my memories. I couldn't even remember what I learned below the age of 9 and where the hell is that old man?'