lxviii

☠︎︎✍︎

Yeagerists were trying hard to at least get single damage on neither the Armoured nor the Female titan.

It reminded Y/N of the times back then... When Survey Corps we're trying to protect Eren from Annie... When Bertholdt and Reiner kidnapped Eren...

It felt oddly different for Y/N since Reiner and Annie were titan shifters who were once their enemies...

"Wh-what... Did you... Just say?" Hange's question with a horrified face brought Y/N back from zoning out.

"So I'm saying, it will take an entire day to prepare the flying boat  for flight." Y/N's head snapped upon the Azumabito engineers with shock. "With all the necessary facilities we could try to make it fly in half a day."

"Half a day?" Magath questioned. "You're saying we have to defend this place for that long?"

Y/N placed her palm on her forehead. The short girl felt tired just by hearing that they'd have to defend the only transportation they have for half a day... Even with her current situation as a living human being inside of her, she can't just be the same as back then.

"The enemy will send in as many reinforcements as they need. The titan's power could only last for a few hours at most, and was supposed to seize this harbor for half a day?" Magath complained.

"We won't make it in time," Hange spoke up with terror plastered on their face. "The Rumbling's march was faster than a galloping horse. And they can also ignore any obstacles on their way."

"In just half a day, probably half of Marley is stumped by the Rumbling. It will probably take four days to trample the entire continent." Y/N said still gripping her forehead as an incoming headache approached.

"Even if we could stop Eren with the fastest method possible..." Hange stopped then looked down horrified.

"Liberio would be trampled to nothing..." Y/N's eyes widened remembering her grandparents 

"No way..." Jean gritted his teeth remembering the people with who they spent time outside the gates of Marley.

"Even if we got the flying boat going we still don't know Eren's location. I'll take even more time to locate him. To begin with, it's impossible to hold them off for even half a day. This is..." Magath looked down a bit hopelessly.

"I have an idea," Kiyomi spoke up and guided everyone inside the basement where there was a map was framed. "On the South from here, there's a hangar owned by the Azumabito in the coastal Marleyan city of Odiha. It's possible to service the flying boat there."

Kiyomi then pointed at the south end part of Paradis and then crossed her point to Odiha. "By hauling the flying boat with a ship, we could sail off at once... Then complete flight preparations in Odiha."

"The Marleyan coast?... Give the distance... " Hange questioned then faced the map. "Isn't it one of the cities about to be destroyed by the Rumbling?"