li

☠✍

☠✍

"Today is a momentous occasion for both of our nations. We would not be sitting here today if it were not for the actions of Miss Y/N's older brother, Zeke Yeager." Kiyomi introduced as Y/N tched silently hearing his name. "We met him in secret and in exchange for the chance to meet with Lady Mikasa, we agreed to a certain arrangement he proposed."

'Tch... That idiot. I can't believe he used my ODM gear to trade with the Hizuru. I'll get my vengeance someday, Zeke.' Y/N thought irritated by her older brother as her grip tightened on the table. 'Fuck you, Zeke. You'll regret this'

"First, I'd like you to take a look at this." Zeke lifted Y/N's old ODM gear, showing it to Kiyomi.

"Oh, this is..."

"Oh, you recognized it? Its existence is classified within Marley." Zeke explained. "This 'three-dimensional manoeuvre gear' is a titan killing weapon developed on Paradis Island. I acquired it in a personal capacity so you have nothing to worry about. You may take it with you."

Zeke handed out the gear but continued to explain the downside of fully using the equipment.

"However operating this weapon requires a specific type of fuel. They call it 'iceburst stone'." Kiyomi looked behind her as her bodyguard took Y/N's equipment. "It's a mysterious underground resource that has never been discovered outside Paradis Island. You should find the traces of it remaining inside that weapon."

"In exchange for our participation in his plan, Zeke Yeager agreed to revitalize our industrial sector and return our nation to its formal glory. Of course, we've yet to even survey the reserves for ourselves!" Kiyomi exclaimed with a very odd tone as she fake smiled. "But if he speaks the truth, this modernizing world still has a priceless natural resource just waiting to be put to use! "

As Kiyomi licked their lips after talking about such thirst for money, Y/N's temper was about to erupt at any moment. Her grip on the table couldn't withstand her strength as a small crack formed. The others noticed what Y/N had done to the table.

'This bitch is easy to settle if there's money on the line.' Y/N thought deeply frowning as she glared at Kiyomi. 'She's ready to risk herself just to take profit.'

"Sorry." Y/N whisperingly apologized to the others as Levi took her hand underneath the table.

"Rather severing the table, break my hand instead. It's better as long as I hold you beside me." Levi whispered.

"What's with you and flirting all of a sudden?" Y/N chuckled.

"Now, could you please explain the arrangement you came to with Zeke Yeager?" Historia asked.