xxxxvii

☠✍

[ Year 851 ]

"Y/N..." Carla gave a weak smile to Y/N who had just entered the room.

The cries of a newborn child echoed through the room as Y/N, Grisha and Carla admired the newborn boy.

"He looks so chubby." Y/N reached out her hand to pinch the life out of the baby but was stopped by Carla who slapped her hand.

"Y/N! He's a newborn child!" Carla scolded Y/N as Y/N just chuckled and turned to Grisha.

"Can I hold him?" Y/N asked eagerly.

"Be careful." Carla handed over the baby boy to Y/N gently as she corrected how to hold him.

"You know I'm not the type of person to be gentle." Y/N joked.

"Y/N!"

"I'm just joking!"

"His name is Eren. Eren Yeager." Grisha spoke up.

"Welcome to the world, Eren" Carla smiled as she wiped a tear from her eyes.

"You should rest, Carla. It's tiring to give birth." Carla nodded as Grisha helped her to settle down on her bed.

"Eren..." Grisha and Carla heard Y/N whisper. The two looked and saw Eren reaching out to Y/N who felt overwhelmed. "Hello, Eren I'm your older sister Y/N. You'll have to endure a person like me in this life."

~

"Mr, Eric!!" Eric directed his head at Y/N who was running at him with pure excitement. A few heads turn to the excited child as whispers and murmurs spread.

"Y/N be careful! Eric, please take care of her and bring her back safe!" Carla exclaimed at the doorstep of her house.

"I'll bring her back in one piece," Eric reassured.

"Ahh Y/N. Are you ready for another day of training?" Eric asked the energised kid as Y/N nodded.

"Let's go," Eric said as Y/N followed beside the brunette Garrison.

"I have never seen this child here before. Rumours said that that Garrison took that child inside here in the walls." A woman gossiped right next to the person beside her.