x

❝☞✉☜❞

❝☞✉☜❞

It was a nice and peaceful night beside Mikasa in the lunch hall.

That was the opposite sentence that describes what's happening right now. All I could here is Trost boy babbling about Military police and whatever.

"In that case, you should quickly accelerate for just a moment by manipulating your inertia that, you'll be able to end up expending less gas" Jean spoke as if he invented the ODM gear.

"You make it sound easy" Someone said.

"Well, It's not like everyone can do it." He continued as he glance to Mikasa as I gave him a 'back off horsie' face which he ignored. "Though there's nothing to lose by just keeping that in mind especially if you want to enlist in the Military Police Brigade."

"Yeah it'd be nice if I could" Marco, Soft by number 2 said "There's no greater honor than to be able to work under the king."

"Hey, Marco!" Jean spoke as he smacked Marco's head "Quit lying to yourself and just say what you really think. I know you want to enlist in the Military Police Brigade so you can earn a safe and pleasant life within the inner walls."

Jean is just tainting Marco's kind heart.

"No way. Atleast I am-"

"It's pleasant in the inner walls?" Eren spoke as he sipped his drink. "Five years ago, This was also part of that place, you know."

"What are you getting at, Eren?"

Oh no.

"Jean, I think the inside of your head is plenty pleasant no matter where you are" Eren answered as I heard Reiner and Connie laugh quietly.

"This isn't gonna go well" I whispered to Mikasa as she agreed.

"Don't you think it's strange? How honouring our skills to kill the titans in order to get away from them, that is" Eren spoke.

There is a similarity between the two of us and that is to not stop fighting for something right but the downer is that you tend to be a lot louder than me little brother.

I knew where this was going.

"Why bring that up now?" Jean asked "For my sake too, this insane plan should be maintained"

The two were obviously want to murder each other by just how they talk and look.

"You piece of garbage!" Eren shouted as he stood up.

"Shut up! Just face reality!" Jean stood up as well as both of them went up to each other.

I sighed in frustration as I placed my hand on my forehead due to the shouting.

I swear there isn't a day where these two brats stop fighting.

"Eren, calm yourself!" Armin spoke.