2• |5 Years Later|

Dedicated to Nidzz26 sayonara1503 rinkuvimin nyctophile1698 Scary-little-doll Gargi_H TheReadingFreakkk_ jaanus13creations rashmi2121999 salriz afsanaSaba13 MadhumithaSundaram  krishnagindodia archasa SrishtiSharma9 thodapyaarthodamagic mightypanda300 divya869 EMMAJAY44 ShrutiGupta057

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter DivyasreeVajjala adorable_angel14 ashusingh678

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Nandini's outfit

Nandini's outfit

Royal Oak Bistro (A restaurant and bar in suburbs of Mumbai):

It was a beautiful evening in the city owing to the showers that had just stopped for a while. The windows of the restaurant looked like they had been recently washed. The place was mildly lit up to create a magical ambience and the soft music playing in the background was like cherry on top.

All of a sudden, the music paused and two beats played on the speakers, attracting all the customers' attention towards the stage. There she was, Nandini Murthy, wearing a white apron and a chef's hat which she got rid of as soon as she became aware of the eyes on her.

"I know, you guys are expecting to hear the usual singing from me but I have some news to share with all of you. Most of you here are my regulars and I'm going to miss both, making your favourite dishes for you and singing your favourite songs as well since I have been promoted and I'd be starting as head chef, as of tomorrow, at another branch of ROB's in Bandra." Nandini's speech earned herself a couple of 'no's' and 'congratulations'. Most of them came to this restaurant at this time because they knew her and her shifts. They absolutely adored her cooking and her singing was an unrecognized gem, according to some of them.