3• |Allies reconvening|

Dedicated to krishnagindodia annkay0 rinkuvimin rashmi2121999 ishaishank MounikaGottimukkala SrishtiSharma9 nyctophile1698 mightypanda300 pallu11 archasa afsanaSaba13 Gargi_H palak2508  divya869 for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter thodapyaarthodamagic darkangel142111 Nidzz26 DivyasreeVajjala MadhumithaSundaram adorable_angel14

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"The last time we spoke was when you and Alya cancelled on me for our High School reunion

"The last time we spoke was when you and Alya cancelled on me for our High School reunion. How have you been?" Nandini asked Manik as she continued to eat her dinner and he sipped from the beer bottle.

"You mean the time when you got mad at me for ditching you and after which we never spoke again?" Manik asked with a playful yet accusing glare.

"In my defence, I was missing you guys and like all the other plans we made, you cancelled that one too. Anyway, that was immature of me and I'm sorry!" Nandini apologized with a sheepish look on her face.

"Don't be ridiculous. I did not keep in touch either. We were best friends, after all!" Manik said as he rubbed her elbow which was on the table.

"Yeah, we were!" Nandini muttered.

"I'm sorry, I mean we still are..." Manik knew he was lying but he didn't like the look on her face so he did what he felt he had to do.