48• |Kindred's cognizance|

Dedicated to urvishah454 Ishumanan archasa krishnagindodia coolnikifeb googleybear7 Prince_0918 khanumsaiqa LekhyaKarri SrishtiSharma9 tasneemshabandari9 ShefaliKumar1 KhyatiSharma7

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter _manan_tales_ JignaPaul AakritiArya8 simrangharge Mahgarg blue_astergirl ashuban darkangel142111 syleuven1 shri___

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Manik appeared in the backyard with a towel in his hand and by this point, Nandini had slipped her dress back on herself

Manik appeared in the backyard with a towel in his hand and by this point, Nandini had slipped her dress back on herself. She sat down on one of the sun loungers beside the pool after that to wear her jewelry.

"You don't have to do that... I can do it by myself, Manik." Nandini said startled by what Manik was doing. He reached close to her and stood behind her only to begin drying her hair with the towel he had fetched.

"I promised level-A pampering, did I not? Just keeping my word." Manik shrugged to which Nandini just smiled and let him do whatever he had in mind.

"We HAVE to rent places with a pool whenever we go out... This was so much fun!" Manik exclaimed. Red leaked into Nandini's cheeks and neck at the mention of what they had done.

If someone walked up to her six months ago and said that she'd end up dating her long-lost love- Manik, she'd have derisively snorted at him/her. With that being said, she was sure that if the person told her that they would even end up having pool sex within just a few months of dating, she would have straight up sent that person to a mental asylum. So, one would have to pardon her if she faced a little trouble in believing that this had happened. TWICE.