18• |Unavowed conveyance|

Dedicated to adorable_angel14 ashuban archasa  krishnagindodia SrishtiSharma9

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 Mananpanihumesha dreamcatcher_H Ishumanan mightypanda300 darkangel142111 

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

They even dated other people but no one would keep up with their situation with Nandini so they gave up on it, eventually

They even dated other people but no one would keep up with their situation with Nandini so they gave up on it, eventually. Nandini started asking them questions when she grew up a little like 'Why couldn't they all live together?', 'Why weren't they married?', and so on but they handled her in their own way. Afterall, they had years of practice in dealing with such questions.

Avni and Arjun still slept with each other occasionally after having a drink or two but it never went further than that. It was almost as if they were afraid to jinx the sync, they had set up for themselves and Nandini.

This continued till the day came when at Nandini's tenth birthday Avni decided that she wanted to adopt Saeesha, a six-year-old girl from the orphanage, they went once in a year at Nandini's birthday. Arjun was sceptical of this at first but he realized that he did not have that kind of say in Avni's life so he decided to support her this as well. He proposed that they could co-parent Saeesha as well, for which Avni was very glad and accepted it instantly.

After a couple of months Avni and Arjun welcomed Saeesha into Avni's home. Nandini was excited to have a little sister but unfortunately that wasn't reciprocated from Saeesha's side. Saeesha felt threated by Nandini's presence because she was the biological daughter of the people who had adopted her. Avni, Arjun and Nandini, collectively, tried to change that feeling in Saeesha's heart but it did not make a difference.

Nandini felt so lonely and upset in her own home that she grew tired of Saeesha's bitterness and decided to go away for high school in Dehradun. Avni and Arjun rejected her idea of moving away, promptly, not because she told them the reason behind her wish but because they did not want their daughter to move away from them. They weren't ready to let go of their baby-girl yet. Although, Nandini did manage to wear them down and moved far away to a boarding school in Dehradun.