23• |Parental solace|

Dedicated to krishnagindodia adorable_angel14 ugelite205 archasa googleybear7 Ishumanan darkangel142111 fullofmusic18 SrishtiSharma9 navyajaya payal_gupta_0410 partholic_isha infinityHouse user29540719 TaraaSharma

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 shreyamnsf dreamcatcher_H Vihaana1ahir Mananpanihumesha shri___

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Mukti and Abhimanyu's wedding was a happening one for how less crowded it had been. All of their friends and families made it into the most memorable day of their lives. Every person enjoyed themselves at the wedding regardless of all the internal disputes between people.

And the next morning(now), the couple's friends dropped them off at the Pune airport from where Mukti and Abhimanyu left for their honeymoon. After the couple's departure, Manik, Nandini, Dhruv, Randhir and Cabir returned to the hotel. Randhir excused himself given the looming tension between him and Nandini which all of them noticed but did not dare to ask about.

Nandini suggested them to have breakfast at a small restaurant, close to their resort, with Saeesha, Daivik and Dakshika to which her friends agreed, promptly. Post that enlivening meal with everyone, the twins bid Nandini bye until the next time they meet since they had a flight to catch soon. Saeesha went back to the resort not before taking a promise from Nandini to spend some time with her and their parents. Manik left with his siblings to see them off at the airport while Cabir and Randhir left for Mumbai together in a bus, declining Nandini's offer to give them a ride. Nandini was a little relieved because it gave her the much-needed space, away from Randhir.