8• |Skeletons in the closet|

Dedicated to navyajaya krishnagindodia mightypanda300 rinkuvimin rithika_0811 adorable_angel14 ganusbubbles afsanaSaba13 znmdznmdznmdznmd nyctophile1698 SrishtiSharma9 dreamcatcher_H Angel_v_96 salriz for commenting on the previous chapter.

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 divya869 fullofmusic18 ashuban DivyasreeVajjala kyy_lovesaga darkangel142111

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Hey! Why did you want to meet?" Nandini questioned Randhir as she closed up on the distance between them. He was waiting for her on a bench of the garden in NTL (Randhir's office and Nandini's former office). After dinner, last night, Randhir had texted her asking to meet whenever she was free. Nandini wanted to say no but it was physically impossible for her to say no to Randhir so she ended up agreeing to meet with him near his office for 15 minutes before leaving for her shift at ROB's branch in Bandra.

"How about a hug first?" Randhir asked with a sheepish grin after she sat on the same bench but with at least a two feet distance between them. On a regular day, Nandini wouldn't be able resist that request but while she was driving here, she reminded herself of everything that went wrong between them and how stressed out had made her feel back then. She was definitely not up for playing that on-again-off-again game. He had disappeared on her when she had asked if he could do this forever without breaking up again so what did he want now?

"I don't think that'd be a good idea." Nandini shot him down which made him lose that charming smile, instantly. She hated herself for doing that but she felt like she had no other choice other than doing that.