46• |Unbosoming on wheels|

Dedicated to Ridd_02 prayasha googleybear7 Ishumanan SrishtiSharma9 infinityHouse krishnagindodia JignaPaul darkangel142111 tasneemshabandari9 urvishah454 bhhummi_ ShefaliKumar1 partholic_isha Sonipriyanka6582 khanumsaiqa archasa Devi-21 LekhyaKarri mightypanda300 Varshavrish Prince_0918

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Mananhamesha45 dhatri22 Rebecca_Valentine syleuven1 sherux25 _manan_tales_ shri___

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"It's been a while since I've had your food. Can you make something for me?" Jeanette asked Nandini in a hopeful tone after the four of them settled themselves in Nandini's living room.

"Sure!" Nandini said before getting up. If she was being sincere she did not want to cook on her birthday. She loved cooking but she did that every single day of her life. Was it so wrong to enjoy a break from it at least on her birthday? She felt guilty for feeling this way because Jeanette's request came from a very innocent place and did not want to refute it.

"No way!" Nandini was startled by Manik's sudden tug at her wrist when was about to move past him and head to the kitchen. She fell back on the couch and luckily not on his lap. She then glared at him for doing what he did. Was he completely out of his mind?

"Why? What is your problem, Manik? You have a problem with everything I say, now?" Jeanette asked him in frustration and irritation.

"Are you kidding me, Jen? Who lets the birthday girl do everyday chores like cooking?" Manik quizzed her back.

"She has always cooked for me in the last three years, and yes, even on her birthdays. She cooked and I cleaned the whole house for her, and then we'd go clubbing." Jeanette told him in a low voice. It was just the two of them all these years on important occasions like birthdays except for the time when Nandini spent some time with Randhir. It felt unsettling for her to even think that those days were over for them and Manik had replaced her, just like that.