34• |Blissful amalgamation|

Dedicated to urvishah454 Ashkiks Sonipriyanka6582 SwaJay navyajaya archasa googleybear7 payal_gupta_0410 darkangel142111 krishnagindodia Dreamer951 SrishtiSharma9 shri___ Mahgarg vishi27

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter ashuban sherux25 palak1106 syleuven1 KriyaRhiya simrangharge

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Come back soon! I'll be waiting for you

"Come back soon! I'll be waiting for you..." Nandini uttered in a feeble voice which froze Manik's feet from taking another step away from her. Who was he kidding? He could never walk out like that on her knowing that she needed him at that moment more than ever. It was even harder to go away knowing that he wouldn't get to see her for another ten days after now.

"You cannot cry like this and get away with the nonsense you spew. It's not fair!" Manik remarked once he sat down beside her and wiped her tears with his bare hands.

"What about the nonsensical things you said?" Nandini quizzed back as she sniffed back a sob. Even though she was a crying mess, Manik found her red nose and puffed-up cheeks, extremely cute.

"You say that you let people go easily just reminds me that you let go of your feelings for me just that easily, back then. It scares the hell out of me that you'll throw this away as well at the first chance you get. Plus, you have this incessant need to be independent that you forget the line between that and isolation. You think that people don't notice that about you but I know you. You have been like this ever since you left your home at that early age. You have a boundary beyond which you don't let people in. I cannot be with you if I don't get access to that inner part of you. If I am with someone, I need to go all in and if that's unacceptable to you then we have things to talk about...." Manik's monologue rendered Nandini speechless. She wasn't oblivious to the fact that Manik knows her more than same could contemplate but she did not expect him to be this blunt in his speech.