64• |Chaotic folk-tales|

Dedicated to ditisha21 googleybear7 Shils28 JignaPaul darkangel142111 archasa krishnagindodia KhyatiSharma7 Sonipriyanka6582 manan0311 SrishtiSharma9 Coolgal_muskan Annaysh313 ShefaliKumar1 ishikalahoria AshaSuresh2 mightypanda300 Shubodini_Shetty

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Mananhamesha45 palak1106 IshaRana6 AakritiArya8 19325abn _manan_tales_ shri___ simrangharge Sahi89N

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

The vibrant celebration unfolded under the moonlit sky as the evening before Arjun and Avni's long-awaited union took center stage

The vibrant celebration unfolded under the moonlit sky as the evening before Arjun and Avni's long-awaited union took center stage. Nestled within this random Alibaug villa, its sprawling lawn was transformed into a haven of beauty. Sparkling fairy lights cast a magical glow, illuminating the enchanting atmosphere. However, it was not just the ethereal setting that captivated all eyes; it was the collective joy emanating from every person gathered. The smiles that adorned their faces infused the air with an undeniable warmth, as they reveled in the privilege of being part of this extraordinary celebration of love. As the night progressed, a sense of togetherness enveloped them, bringing everyone together around that long and grand dining table.

The resonant chime of a butter knife intermittently striking the wineglass instantly drew the collective attention of the everyone present there towards its origin. "I know that no one here has ever spoken about this out loud to us and you guys won't ever which could be either out of the goodness of your hearts or the fact that this is a very uncomfortable subject. But I am going to talk about the elephant in this room anyway. The bride and groom who happen to be my adoptive parents took their sweet little time to realize that they wanna be married to each other after all. It just took having one kid out of wedlock after one drunk night, adopting me as co-parents, sending us off to college and waiting for a time when dii is of age to get married now. That is all that it took for them to decide that they want to marry each other. It wasn't easy on me and dii to grow up in such a unique situation but our trouble seems nothing if we think about what all you two had to go through to give us this wonderful life. Dii and I have constantly been subjected to rude comments and all the side-eyes... Don't even try saying that we do not notice it because believe me we do, we just choose to ignore it. Anyway... we have always been teased and ridiculed for our parents' situation and at the worst days we have even fought with you for choosing such a complicated life for our family. I felt too indebted to you two for bringing me in and make me a part of your life but I've had my days when I just wanted to scream at you asking 'Why won't you marry each other?' Standing here tonight, I wanna tell you both what a brave thing it was to do for deciding to marry only when you both truly wanted it. You worry that your situation discourages me and dii to get married but it actually has done the reverse. You two are a living example of prioritizing love and give it the importance everyone probably should. You have taught us to love 'love' and be courageous enough to give it as much time and effort as one can give. You two respected your own feelings and of each other by not compromising and resorting to marriage because it was the only option. You did all of that while making sure that you bring down this entire universe's happiness at mine and dii's feet. It might have come across like we are an incomplete family but you both have made me and this family feel full. Having said all that, I am so happy that we are finally at this point and for the right reasons- LOVE. To the best parents in this whole world! To love!"