17• |Defunct hope|

Dedicated to adorable_angel14 Ishumanan krishnagindodia archasa MaheKumar SrishtiSharma9 ganusbubbles googleybear7

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter ShriRana dhatri22 Diviya03 Mananpanihumesha  fullofmusic18 dreamcatcher_H Vihaana1ahir. darkangel142111 Tripthi_dubey mightypanda300 Zema302

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Someone knocked at Nandini's door right after she finished setting up the dressing table of her room in the resort that Mukti and Abhimanyu had booked for their wedding

Someone knocked at Nandini's door right after she finished setting up the dressing table of her room in the resort that Mukti and Abhimanyu had booked for their wedding. Given the Covid-19 restrictions and risks they had booked the entire resort for just their guests hence the privilege of each person getting their own room.

"Be there in a minute!" Nandini yelled out as she picked up her attire from the bed and put it inside the closet.

"Hey!" Nandini greeted Randhir awkwardly because he was the last person that she was expecting to show up at her door.

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you." Randhir asked her to let him in since she was blocking the entrance.

"Can it wait? Mumma, Appa and Saeesha are in the hotel and I wanna meet them." Nandini said with a balky look on her face.

"That is the reason, I wanted to talk. I promise, it won't take long. Please?" Randhir requested politely. His body language had a certain desperation to it and Nandini being Nandini could not bring herself to refuse her ex-boyfriend's request. Nandini could feel herself regretting this already but there was something in Randhir which was the reason behind her inability to say no to the guy.