55• |Adventitious encounters|

Dedicated to KriyaRhiya googleybear7 urvishah454 prayasha ShefaliKumar1 Sonipriyanka6582 LekhyaKarri darkangel142111 amz2595 Shils28 archasa Mananhamesha45 partholic_isha manan0311 Angel_v_96 Simu199 fullofmusic18 Poojathotker _manan_tales_ MounikaGottimukkala

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter syleuven1 blue_astergirl shri___ IshaRana6 Nivirajendran93 Sahi89N AlwaysKunwarrajanee JignaPaul

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

At the entrance to her building, Manik was waiting for Nandini. She had lent him her car to run errands for the launch event, so he had come to pick her up. When she insisted that she would take a taxi to his new office for the pooja, Manik conveniently disregarded her. She was still in the recovery stage, so he didn't want her to travel alone. Although her elbow injury was almost fully healed, the other wounds would take longer. He was able to take some time for himself to pick her up because he had finished his fair share of work by getting to the location an hour earlier than necessary.

"You look beautiful, Nandini." Manik was awestruck by her beauty despite the bandages and bruises. As soon as she settled into the passenger seat of his car, he simply had to compliment her. She was his escape from a day filled with tasks and errands. He was happy that he came by to go with her because he only needed a brief interaction with her to help him relax.