47• |Inked Fondness|

Dedicated to googleybear7 urvishah454 archasa fullofmusic18 prayasha _manan_tales_ Coolgal_muskan darkangel142111 GunjanParwani21 muskantina ShefaliKumar1 Poojathotker Sahi89N SrishtiSharma9 krishnagindodia Ishumanan tasneemshabandari9 nmall0910 partholic_isha khanumsaiqa Gupta263 Sonipriyanka6582 JignaPaul

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dhatri22 ashuban syleuven1 blue_astergirl shri___ Rebecca_Valentine Mananhamesha45 AakritiArya8 palak1106 sherux25

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Will you please just calm down, Jen? It is okay. We all can hang out later next week as Manik said. Why are you so pissed anyway?" Sameer tried to calm his girlfriend down who paced around their living room as if she was a cat on a hot tin roof.

Sameer had to forcefully drag Jeanette out of Nandini's home before she'd explode and end up fighting with Manik for abruptly blowing them off. Ever since that moment, Jeanette could not conceal the anger and irritation that she felt for Manik.

"I agree that I screwed up when I moved out abruptly but how does that mean that Manik can decide everything for Nandini's life without even asking her? And to top it all, she doesn't even say anything to oppose him. Can you believe it?" Jeanette vented, frustrated with Manik.

"It could mean that she wants the same things as well, Jen..." Sameer replied while rolling his eyes at his over-dramatic girlfriend.

"No! I've known her for over 4 years now and know that Nandini can never let anyone close enough for them to intervene with every little thing she does. She's been that girl who HAS to be independent and she was like that even when she was dating Randhir. Why the hell would she let Manik, who's just a friend, do more than what she'd let her boyfriend do for her?" Jeanette said, introspecting the situation. She might not have caught anything from what she said but Sameer did. Even he knew these things to be true about Nandini so if Manik had become that close and territorial for her then did it mean that there was something from her side as well? Manik turned down Aliya at his party and the hullabaloo that she had stirred up, made sense now. Aliya must have been furious at Nandini as she was the reason why Manik turned her down.