53• |Assuaging kindness|

Dedicated to AlwaysKunwarrajanee KriyaRhiya krishnagindodia darkangel142111 Simu199 prayasha SrishtiSharma9 IshaRana6 archasa chendubundu KhyatiSharma7

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter Mananhamesha45 fotscalamity __krinall_ manan0311 AakritiArya8 palak1106 syleuven1 simrangharge _manan_tales_ Sahi89N  MounikaGottimukkala blue_astergirl ShefaliKumar1 JignaPaul shri___

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"You should unblock her, Manik." Nandini declared which made Manik freeze on whatever he was doing.

"What?" Manik mumbled in shock. 

"Just unblock her." Nandini shrugged and nestled in his hold by wrapping her good hand around his torso. 

"Why? She is obviously hellbent to create a problem for us. Why do you want me to talk to her?" Manik asked her in confusion. He sighed in frustration. He could not figure out for the life of him what was going on inside her head half the time.

"She's hellbent to create a problem for ME. I want you to take her off my hands. She hasn't been my friend for over five years now. She is your ex-girlfriend who is still hung up on you. Clearly, she is your problem and I'd be glad if it becomes that..." Nandini said with a sarcastic smile. She was not a fan of what was going on because of Aliya, but she wanted an out of it. She trusted Manik and that was enough for her so, it did not matter if he decides to be friends with Aliya.

"Sweetie, I am aware of how mature and understanding you can be but by any chance, are you saying all that because Aliya got to your head?" Manik questioned in a sweet voice while rubbing her legs slowly. 

"What do you mean?" Nandini quizzed and her face scrunched up. Manik pecked her cheek unable to resist how cute she looked with that expression. 

"Controlling issues affecting people around you... Maybe you've begun feeling that you might be holding me back from being friends with her and whatever the Dhruv thing she told you." Manik told her about what he was guessing. Nandini hated how much he knew her and her mind. He was not supposed to be so good at knowing what she was thinking but he was only getting better at it with time.