6• |Timeless entrants|

Dedicated to nyctophile1698 SrishtiSharma9 navyajaya Rapunzel_0207 krishnagindodia for commenting on the previous chapter

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter ashuban  DivyasreeVajjala Isirvelouoy dhatri22 darkangel142111 Vihaana1ahir divya869 kyy_lovesaga thodapyaarthodamagic

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Did you have time to go through the presentation that I mailed you earlier?" Sameer Virani, Manik's business partner and his good friend, asked him as Manik let him into his apartment. Sameer had a healthy physique with a 5'10" height, black hair, dark brown eyes, slightly broad nose and a sharp jawline.

Manik and Sameer met at an IT conference in Bangalore and they connected instantly. With time, they began collaborating over individual projects until two years ago when Sameer moved out to Mumbai. When Manik had no luck with any investors in Bangalore, he pitched his idea to Sameer who then helped him convince their current investor.

"Yeah, I just finished reading it." Manik replied. Sameer helped himself by grabbing a bottle of water from Manik's dining table after which he settled on one of the chairs, adjacent to the one, he predicted, Manik was sitting on, by the position of his laptop.

Manik had come two months ago to this city and in spite of the fact that this place was his home for four years, it still felt alienated being back here after a gap of half a decade. He struggled to settle in and the only help he had was from Sameer. It was easier for guys to bond and owing to the same nature, Manik and Sameer had become close friends in a short span of time. Manik was grateful to Sameer for everything while Sameer was more than glad to have someone who was closest to a brother he could have.

"So... What do you think?" Sameer asked for Manik's review over that presentation.

"Seems perfect to me. I think we are ready to present this to our investor." Manik commented and pitched the idea to reach out to the company who had promised to invest in their start-up.

"I'll set up a meeting then. How is the search for our office space, coming?" Sameer asked as he remembered what Manik was busy doing in this last week.

"I've narrowed it down to two places. I still think there is room for negotiation so whichever seems cheaper, I'll finalize that. Do you wanna see them before I do that?" Manik quizzed to check.

"No. No. I trust your gut and besides, you know me. I'm a lazy ass. It is the whole reason you are doing all the outdoor work and I'm happy to sit behind my laptop and do all the technical work." Sameer said with a sheepish look making Manik roll his eyes. If Manik didn't know better, of Sameer's talent, he could never partner up with such an indolent person. It was good that Sameer could get most of his work done on a laptop.