11• |Reexploring turfs|

Dedicated to krishnagindodia navyajaya adorable_angel14 gulabjamunlover ishaishank. nyctophile1698 afsanaSaba13 divya869 palak1106 fullofmusic18 palak2508 archasa darkangel142111 SrishtiSharma9

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter __krinalP_ Vihaana1ahir Nidzz26 ashuban Mananpanihumesha dhatri22 emansaidsadiq TheReadingFreakkk_ xxxbedazzledxxx

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

Nandini took her seat, opposite to Manik's place, not before giving him a short hug

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Nandini took her seat, opposite to Manik's place, not before giving him a short hug. It was past twelve in the night when Nandini showed up at the 24-hour-running coffee house close to their neighbourhood where Manik and she had decided to meet in order to work on whatever Manik needed Nandini's help with.

"You look very tired. We can do this some other time when you're free, you know?" Manik said, feeling bad about bothering Nandini when she looked so worn out for the day and why wouldn't she? She had slept in late because of her conversation with Jeanette, then she had to get up early to make breakfast for them and to work on her designs given the sword of deadline dangling over her neck. She came to work at ROB, an hour early to deal with the consequences of the other night's happenings and eight hours later, after her shift, here she was, meeting Manik to help him as she had promised him that she would.

"If you want to wait till, I get some free time then you'd be waiting for a long time. Just lay it on me. I bet; it won't take longer." Nandini dismissed his offer to postpone this meeting because she knew herself. It was hard for her to make time for herself, as it is, so if he left it up to her then she might not pick a perfect time in ever. Besides, she did want to help him because this was the only way they could spend a little time around each other so she was more than willing to grab onto this opportunity.

MaNan- 5 Years Later...जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें