59• |Impassioning commitments|

Dedicated to Ishumanan Shils28 Sonipriyanka6582 googleybear7 ShefaliKumar1 urvishah454 darkangel142111 SrishtiSharma9 krishnagindodia Laxmiiiiiiiiiii archasa chikuguddu partholic_isha manan0311 KhyatiSharma7 Shubodini_Shetty

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter JignaPaul syleuven1 IshaRana6 _manan_tales_ simrangharge Sahi89N its___V palak1106 shri___

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"I am dropping off the last box of my stuff now

"I am dropping off the last box of my stuff now. I'll unpack once I get back home from work in the evening... Okay?" Nandini heard him say through the phone. She was supposed to respond to him in affirmation but she was a little stumped by how easily 'home' rolled out from his mouth. 'It was happening for real... Wasn't it?' She kept asking herself a million times every time something like this happened during the course of him moving his things to her place.

Four weeks ago when he asked her if they should just move in together, she did not think that it would happen so soon. It felt like things went down in a blink. She could not remember properly as to when did they decide to live at her apartment or when did Cabir move out to Manik's place temporarily till his lease ends. She felt like those conversations and executions happened ages ago. But here they were four weeks later, and today was the day when Manik was officially going to be one hundred percent moved into her place which would from here on be 'theirs'.