24• |Irksome abode|

Dedicated to syleuven1 ashusingh678 Ishumanan SrishtiSharma9 archasa navyajaya krishnagindodia

Special mention to the ones for leaving a bunch of beautiful inline comments in the chapter dreamcatcher_H darkangel142111

Hugs🤗 and kisses😘 to the ones who voted as well.

----×----

"Oh my god! Fuck!" Nandini screamed at the sight she caught as soon as she stepped into her living room after opening the door using her keys to open the door. She shut her eyes with her palm, sprinted out of the room and shut the door behind her.

Nandini's scream and her quick actions startled the two people on the couch of Nandini and Jeanette's apartment who, until that moment of intrusion, were busy in their moment of passion.

Here, outside the door, Nandini sat down on the stairs, adjacent to their door and muttered all kinds of cuss words that came to her mind. She did not care for that vision of her best friend and her boyfriend going at it on the couch of her own house. Nandini felt so angry at Jeanette for not giving her a head's up even after Nandini informing her of the time that she might reach home. She had to walk into that embarrassing moment and all because of Jeanette's carelessness.

'I am not going back in there before her dumb boyfriend leaves. Period. Damn you, Jen. I'm gonna kill you.'- Nandini thought to herself before pulling the phone out of her pocket. She felt like she might as well use this time to inform her parents that she had reached home, safely.

Before she could call her parents, a message from Manik popped up which she clicked and it read- Not to sound like a clingy boyfriend.... But I am kind of missing you already even though you just literally dropped me here, thirty minutes ago.
Did that flatter you? If it did, then help me!! I slipped in the bathroom and sprained my ankle. I don't have first aid at my home. Can you get me a relief spray and a band-aid?

She immediately called Manik who answered it in less than two rings.

Nandini- "Why didn't you just call me, duffer?"

Manik- "I did not want to trouble you. I thought you'd want to freshen up so I just texted."

Nandini-"Jeanette and her boyfriend are busy defiling my couch in the living room so I am sitting outside on the stairs. Forget that. You sure that it's just a sprain? Or should we go to a doctor just to be sure?"